Carlisle

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

capone9399

i know its mostly a rice show but any one goin to the show, this year its in state college mid may.

heck maybe next year my car will be ready..but hey i like being mostly stock. :)

i thought they canceled this after last years dibalce?

nah, they moved that shit

that'd be stupid to cancel it imo, despite all the bullshit that went on

it's one of the biggest shows they have, and the revenue the carlisle company and the local town makes is nuts

well im from carlisle and ill tell you right now that the import show was not even a quarter of the trouble that the truck show was. I honestly dont know why they moved it instead of the truck show. Oh wait maybe its because carlisle is full of a bunch of fucking red necks. AHHH yes that must be it! imho when they moved it it went to shit.

I might go, as there anything there worth seeing or is it all a bunch of shitbeat civics with curb feelers?

lol i can scan my pictures and send them from two years ago

they'll make you not want to go- just come out here and drink beer with me for weekend and work on the 240 :)

wondeful other people might be there from here...I dont feel so bad now lol. im not taking the civic though..im going with a friend and his alcoholic car club..:(

Back