cart 5/22/05

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I should be there. Debating whether to hit Devens tomorrow. I did the Pocono track event yesterday. It was great.

i dont know about the 22nd, but on june 5th, the hatch should be ready for the honda chanllenge :)

watch out chip :ph34r:

lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 14 2005, 07:00 PM
i dont know about the 22nd, but on june 5th, the hatch should be ready for the honda chanllenge :)

watch out chip :ph34r:

lol
[post=499290]Quoted post[/post]​

Some guy in a G-Stock Civic has already toasted me this season. I'm getting old. You young guys should be beating me by at least 2 seconds, if not 3. B)

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 15 2005, 03:03 PM
im getting close! ;)

chip, you are the autox man!
[post=499583]Quoted post[/post]​

You guys just need to start putting some $ into some sticky tires, instead of that JDM hokus pokus! ;)

I am looking for some autox events you guys mentioned poconos. that is by me. anyplace i can find listings. or do you know of any in PA?

Originally posted by jimboburgess@May 16 2005, 12:03 AM
I am looking for some autox events you guys mentioned poconos. that is by me. anyplace i can find listings. or do you know of any in PA?
[post=499804]Quoted post[/post]​

The Poconos was a time trial event, not an autocross. The club we run with goes there three times a year, including two more this year.

There should be some autocross events around Philly.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 15 2005, 11:57 PM
im running azenis once more this season.... can't just throw a good set away.

next season, im going to get some R's.. but its tough for me now that im on a 16" wheel (damn big brakes :p )

the Hoosier A3S05 are available in a 205/45ZR16.... and thats about as close as im going to get. i really want a 215/45

Even though I run the Hoosiers, the Kumhos definitely last a lot longer and cost a LOT less. And they do the job nicely. Bristol does a number on tires.

i looked at the kumhos, and they just don't make a usable size for me on a 16" wheel...
that hoosier is really my ONLY option out of every tire that TireRack.com sells in r-compund.

at least until i get my Rodney-built fenders :ph34r:

http://www.b18c5.com/fenders.htm

then, im going to a 245/40 and a dedicated race wheel up front... 16x8.5 if possible. :p but that's not till next year.... at the earliest.

for now, i gotta get the del sol out of my garage.
went to pull it out, and she doesn't move. i screwed up the axels somewhere along the line... and have just been lazy to jack it all back up and fix it. other than that, she purs like a kitten... and the hatch is ready to go under the knife :p

:( I don't think I'll make it this week....

I just got a 20 yard dumpster delivered this morning..I have it for two weeks...and I got to fill it up with all the junk from the house... :(

In fact....Next week-end...I might tackle the garages roof.....

JDM BBQ+Beer+fun with powertools......anyone want to help? ;)

i got a biiiig annual party thrown by a friend of the family saturday night. depending on how fucked up i get, and if its pouring buckets, i may not go. ;)

yeah, its supposed to rain all damn weekend now :( freakin clouds...

if its raining, im not going.
if its dry, i'll be specating :p

well i probably shouldnt anyways. my transmission is screaming "replace me, replace me!!"

Back