cart 6/5/2005

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
im in
:)

the hatch will be re-debuting this weekend.

the del sol is 99% done, and drivable. took her for a spin around the block last night open header! :p seems slow as fuck. but so does everything i drive lately thanks to the sti... hell, even the sti feels slow.
anyway, the hatch is in the garage. going up on jackstands and stuff after work. :) she's gonna tear shit up in the honda challenge. :)

isn't June 5th the day of the Marcus Dairy meet ??

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 1 2005, 06:17 PM
oh no he didn't... lol

we shall see :)

at the very least, i'll tear up some of the tires :) so something will be tearing up
[post=506371]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, I came in LAST place at Waterbury on Sunday. Me thinks the snail is me.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM+Jun 1 2005, 07:51 PM-->
isn't June 5th the day of the Marcus Dairy meet ??
[post=506385]Quoted post[/post]​

yea, but im not going to the meet instead. if it was a different day, i'd probably go...

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jun 1 2005, 08:04 PM
cart > marcus dairy
[post=506390]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

number9
@Jun 2 2005, 07:53 AM

[post=506601]Quoted post[/post]​

time for some new tires?

Originally posted by number9@Jun 2 2005, 06:53 AM
[post=506601]Quoted post[/post]​

Was your ebrake on ?

-> Steve

well, i got the new exhaust on the hatch... so im nto too loud anymore. got the rsr ex mag. its sooooooooooooo quiet.
no loss in power either from what i can tell.

tomorrow, im going to attempt the brake swap.

if i can pull it off in one day, i'll be there.

god be with me :)

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 4 2005, 12:18 AM
Was your ebrake on ?
[post=507641]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, the guy who won was quite good. He toasted the rest of the field. The difference from 2nd to 5th (me) was 0.57 seconds. I think it was a course that punished torque starved cars. I probably should have considered downshifting into 1st in a few places, but that's not my favorite thing to do.

its just me tomorrow guys, travis is out because he got his ass wicked sunburnt.

I'm out as well...lack of good sleep, 7 day weeks, and a car needs a paintjob bad....

If you guys see Neon Mike over there...tell him to head over to my house, and bring his gun...prolly wont spray til Monday...but it depends on how long it takes me to bondo one more fender... :ph34r:

i tried....

i've been in the garage over 14 hours now, minus a couple hour break to go to a baby shower for a friend...

what a bitch this brake swap is...

i'd say i'm about 1/3 of the way done.

the left-front is on and i put a wheel on it. damn it looks sick. for shits and giggles, i tried my 15's. yup, they clear. the finalspeeds have an arch in the spoke that perfect goes around the 4-piston :) so, thats a good sign. i can run 15's for some r-comps :) :) :)

bad news, is that, i won't be racing tomorrow. i'm beat tired, and the car is still in the air with no brakes on it :(

see ya guys around 2-ish... i'll swing by.

clayton, mike was with me most the day... he's doing the same thign i'm doing... sleeping in, going to say hi around 2... after that, i don't know.

My Hoosiers are toast. At least two of them, anyway. My first time was great, but after that it was like driving in the snow out there.

Maybe I'll switch to Azenis.

BTW, A girl won the Honda challenge!

yeah, i heard... and for the short time i was there, i watched her stall the car while waiting in line. lol

oh well... i missed it...

i probably would have sneezed my way into the pits with a helmet full of gooo anyway :gross:

hopefully, i'll finish up the brakes this week, and get the head on, and the cams, and the pistons, and the header, and the management... damn, still got a lot to do on this thing.

Back