case of the monday's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
i got it, bad :angry:

anyone else having a case of the muuunnndays?

Woke up late, coulnd;t get to D & D for my coffee, ..i went to take a pee in the mens room and a guy was in there taking a crap and it smelt so bad i could not even stay in there....ilve already gotten about 12 calls from medical providors yelling at me asking me where there money is for bills that were from 2-3 years ago....yeap i am

F it B...I think we all feel like that. Go to sleep its raining, get up its raining, drive to work its raining....I just want to sleep in.... 6am start time at work is toooo early....... is is friday yet?

Woke up late... Baby was up all night.. The only thing i'm enjoying is the slight rain... My lawn is finally de-crisping...

Its gonna be a long day... :(

Me too, actually... I was >< <--this close to calling in today, I just didn't want to come in today.

Wow, lots of people lethargic today. Something genetic with the nearing of fall, perhaps?

i just have no motivation to do anything. i have deadlines for projects due wed. that aren't even half way done yet.... and here i am, just wasting time cuz i have no motivation or thought processes left to even look at it.

Unemployment owns me. Mondays suck, but not as much as weekends. I can't hear shit back from these people on the weekends, and it kills me.

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 29 2005, 09:56 AM
Unemployment owns me. Mondays suck, but not as much as weekends. I can't hear shit back from these people on the weekends, and it kills me.
[post=546715]Quoted post[/post]​

Amen brotha!

I had to wake up at 8 to run some errands... now i am off to work at 6 tonight. It is my short day today. So far so good except my damn george foreman grill ruined my grilled cheese that i was gonna eat for breakfast.

+1 woke up late, shitty sleep and wa ssupposed to be out of the shop today and do a site survey ( take some notes and mesurements ) for a up and coming job, and the bitch called in with the flu. so now I have to stay at the shop the rest of the day and watch the clock laugh at me.... could hav been on the road in the TSX doing my own thing...instead I am here...shit!

Hell, I was awakened this morning by a client, checking in.. Its monday alright.. Call after call after call.... "Checkin' in" "Just Checking in!" Blah blah... Finally got coffee made.. but its some special cinnamon gavlia crap.. I just wanted some plain ass folgers, but Noo.. we're out of folgers at the office, so I'm stuck with yuppie cinnamon flavored coffee...

Yeah... Its monday!

No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

first day of classes for me...well class. lol i had to get up at 830 and DAMN is that early lol. had a 930-1045....and im done. i love mondays.

Originally posted by beau_safken@Aug 29 2005, 06:10 AM
F it B...I think we all feel like that. Go to sleep its raining, get up its raining, drive to work its raining....I just want to sleep in.... 6am start time at work is toooo early....... is is friday yet?
[post=546696]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: Atleast we got some sunbreaks yesterday unlike the predicted rain.

i hate mondays......there are only 3 of us in customer service and one called in.....

I start school next Tuesday, so today isn't that bad. Slept till 11, about to take a shower and eat some left over pizza for breakfast. This week, I have to take a practice bus trip to my school. It'll take around 2 hours, and I have to transfer 3 buses. Not being able to drive for a year owns me. All because of idiots with a badge and the power to get away with stupid decisions. :angry: :bash: :rant:

Time for my rant...

Last week my boss tells me to run some reports... says he just wants to see 1 result from them, and dont bother making them look pretty, that they are just for him... So I take the files, throw them in a DIR called "crap" (Old programming habit of mine), run the reports, and bring them to him... He then goes and shows the reports TO THE CUSTOMER, who says "Real nice... Why do these reports say CRAP on them?" to which he starts screaming at me, telling me I need to call the customer and apologize...

Then, this other project he tells me last week HAS to get done ASAP, UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH... Well I finish the module, go to test it, and realize that the fucking thing is wired all wrong... So this morning I tell my boss, and he says "ahh... no biggie... we'll get somebody to wire it sometime this week or next"... But yet it was IMPERATIVE that I get it done ASAP.

i tend to swaer in my comments...

// ok, put this fucker in the loop and watch it flip :p

its a bad habbit.

when i leave here, the person who takes over my code is going to have a few good laughs. heh

Back