Cats on hood

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its foul but...get a low powered bee bee gun and a laser sight...you pop one and they all get some news letter that ur poppin kitties and u dont have the cat on the hood problem...cats know better to touch my hatch

:lmao: Garage it.

How about a sprinkler on a timed solenoid valve? A ten second burst every hour or so would deter almost any animal.

Super soaker or water baloons are going to be your best bet. Though its gotta be consistent with the cat, or it wont associate getting on the car with getting wet. You could be an inhumane ass like the rest are suggesting, but it really isnt worth getting charged with cruelty to animals over. Could also try and find the owner of the cat(s) and let them know your situation and see if they can do something to control their feline.

:boo hoo: Cruelty to animals. B.S. How about cruelty to cars?

Shoot the fucker, cats are smart, they should know not to sleep on something that moves everyday.

:werd: sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do...its impossible to control an outdoor cat. Thats why u use a low power rifle. you just wanna scare the cat not kill it

i dont have any "weak" rifles that i can use. also, i dont really want to hurt them(i own a cat myself, but it stays in the house). i would try that sprinkler thingy but i dont want to go out and buy a timer(too lazy). hopefully the animal control people catch all of them. they havent came yet though. if that doesnt fix it then i will just pay some kid to camp out with a super soaker or water balloons for $5/day :)

i had this problem until i got my alarm..................then i still had the problem only worst, they would jump up and it would go off and scare the shit outa the pussy witch would result in the scratching of my 2 month old paint job. Finaly I just started hiting them with sticks and kick'n em when they were sleeping and now they don't even come in my yard.

find a cat in the road thats dead and leave him on you hood. i think they would get the point lol

gallery_3_9_1105759415.jpg

Or you could get one of those Euro Ford cars with the auto sunroof =).

Or you could spend .0043 secs on Google and find one of the many items like

this

hey man theres this shit i cant remeber what its called but u can get it at a pet store buts its repellant for cats to keep them off or away from certain areas its like safe to spray on ne thing and im sure that would work.

Originally posted by jeffie7+Jan 25 2005, 02:41 AM-->
Or you could spend .0043 secs on Google and find one of the many items like

this
[post=450987]Quoted post[/post]​

pitchblackb16
@Jan 25 2005, 11:57 AM
hey man theres this shit i cant remeber what its called but u can get it at a pet store buts its repellant for cats to keep them off or away from certain areas its like safe to spray on ne thing and im sure that would work.
[post=451110]Quoted post[/post]​

alright ill look into that. i didnt search on google because i didnt think they made chemicals like that. i guess ill be taking a trip to the petsmart to see if they have anything.

haha i juss cant help but laugh at this situation and everyones replys but i would have to agree with a bb gun or paintball. Give cats no mercy besides im more of dog person iono if you are or not. The cat thing has happened to me once but nothing really happened except for mud marks cuz it wuz raining. Now if they did that with my carbon fiber hood on different story.

sans hurting the cat, the few options that would work are the sprinkler, which you obviously can't use in the winter, cause everything would be covered in ice

I can't honestly believe that cat repellent is going to work- But why not give it a shot- Rather than spend money on that granulated bs, you can go to walmart and buy skunk, fox, or whatever animal pee you- Then just take an old pill bottle, stuff it full of cotton balls and dump some of the urine on it- Leave one or two around your car and see what you have, before you spend money on the granulated bs

I understand your pain, a car scratched my paint job. Water works well, I tried that and the cat stayed away. Don't hurt/kill cats. I mean how would you like an old person to blow up your car cuz it makes too much noise.

Back