Central Coast Cali Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MikeBergy

Blah blah blah....
Okay, I am not going too say all my stuff iis prepped and ready to go, but I would kind of like to reduce my inventory of used parts lying around in the garage. Here is what I have.

2 B16 bare blocks, with cranks, oil pump, mains. I also have pistons/rods for one of the blocks, but the pistons have cracked ring lands, so that is why they woulld go for free if you wanted the rods with the block.

1 Bare b18a block, perfectly fine, but no crank, as I spun a rod on my other b18a and scavenged the crank out of this one.

Skunk2 Stage 2 Camshafts, never used by me, but they were used by the guy I bought them off of, came with skunk2 springs and Ti retainers.

1 pr3 cylinder head. I can sell it as is, untouched, annd fully assembled, or I ca have anything you want done to it. I am fully capable of giving it a light pnp, and have the hookup on a REALLY good valve job, or the valves would just need to be lightly lapped. Would consider selling it as a combo with the skunk2 valvetrain and cams to the right person. I paid 700 for the skunk2 setup and 350 for the head, so I would consider it a steal to be completely assembled, cleaned and vj'd for 1200 shipped.

I also have like 4 stock flywheels for a b-series engine, 30+ shipping just cleaned, 40 if you want it cleaned and turned for you, which I am sure you will. One of the flywheels has p72 on it, not sure if that makes it different, but they look the same nonetheless, and all weigh the same.

I also have a f20 out of a mazda 626, complete with manual tranny and ecu. It was out of an 89, I believe it will fit in any 89-91 626 or mx6, and makes a great replacement engine if you have a turbo'd mx6 or 626 of those years. It had a lot of pep for a fodo family car, too bad my g/f rolled it. I might get another one, it was a nice quiet car.

If you are interested in any of these parts, hit me up, Local, cali/ western states preferred, but I'll ship if you pay shipping; I've had best prices annd service with fedex, but obviously the 626 engine would need to be crated unless you are somewhat local, and I could deliver it to you for the price of gas and mileage. I don't NEED to get rid of this stuff, but I'd like to buy B's rims, and would like to get rid of some of this stuff if I could. 4 wheels takes up a bit less space in the garage than 3 blocks, an engine/ engine parts.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Jul 15 2005, 12:04 PM
how much for the pr3 head untouched, w/stock components?
[post=526831]Quoted post[/post]​

I talked to you already
bump.

Originally posted by phyregod@Jul 15 2005, 03:03 PM
Skunk Stage 2 cams with springs/retainers

Will they fit a 91 B18A1??

how much?
[post=526932]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, no they only fit in vtec head, silly. :doh:

Originally posted by Taco15@Jul 16 2005, 10:34 AM
how much to florida 32305 for the skunk2 cams,springs and retainers?
[post=527235]Quoted post[/post]​

I bought them for 700 shipped, I'd like to get that or something close.

consider the B16 head sold... ill pay for it when you come to tune my car...

sound good?

Alright there Mike.....

PM me with your absolute lowest price on the skunk shit and I'll probably take em. I can pick them up on the 30th. (payday) Let me know.....

Originally posted by brian11to1@Jul 16 2005, 06:06 PM
consider the B16 head sold... ill pay for it when you come to tune my car...

sound good?
[post=527361]Quoted post[/post]​

Sound's good. :) I'll get it prepped.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jul 16 2005, 06:36 PM
Alright there Mike.....

PM me with your absolute lowest price on the skunk shit and I'll probably take em. I can pick them up on the 30th. (payday) Let me know.....
[post=527372]Quoted post[/post]​

pm'ing

Skunk2 stuff is pending until the end of the month for sohcslammer,
b16 head is pending to brian11to1.

Still got a few blocks and flywheels for those looking for replacement parts or parts to finish their swap with.
ttt

i may take either of the blocks as well... im not sure if i want to do lsvtec or just grab a b16 block...

Originally posted by brian11to1@Jul 19 2005, 12:08 PM
i may take either of the blocks as well... im not sure if i want to do lsvtec or just grab a b16 block...
[post=528561]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, I'd go ls/vtec, or get a gsr block. But if you want, I could probably just build the whole motor for you if you just want a b16. I'd need to source some new pistons though.
We'll be in touch.

bump it up. someone buy some more stuff, I'm a man in need of some omnipowers and some volks!!!

Originally posted by brian11to1@Jul 19 2005, 12:23 PM
i'd build it... thats no problem... im just indecisive. I dont want my car to be down for too long.
[post=528570]Quoted post[/post]​

That is what an extra block and head is for. Get an engine stand, and voila! zero down time!

im more indecisive becuase im not sure to use the b20 block, the ls, the gsr or a b16... but ill def. buy the head from you.

Back