Charlie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
A little over a month ago, a guy at work asked me if I wanted a dog that he just got from a friend that got the dog from a petshop, she moved to an apartment where dogs were not welcome, so she gave it to him. He took it in, but found out that his kid is allergic to dogs... after the dog was passed to me...it found a forever home. At first, the wife was un-happy with the new addition...but after a few days, she fell in love with it. This dog has also cut my fishing time and paychecks to just being glad to get out on the water and barely being able to cover some bills.

Also, on the strange side. My dad is dying from cancer, and around the same time...both my sisters also got new puppies...not sure if this is a sign or a wish...but something is going on. It's not everyday that a purebred AKC dog ends up in your car for free.

Well, the wife has started a blog for Charlie...(in Japanese), just click the "前ページ" "prior page", "次ページ" "next page"... to navigate at the bottom. Charlie's Adventures

Now the wife is saying she wants to get a bigger house and get another dog to keep him company. I know the truth, she wants more dogs to love, because when she lost our last dog, Ga-chan, it tore her to shreds.

file.php

Nice looking dog, I miss my families golden that died 2 years ago. When I get a house I am thinking about getting a golden to keep my boston terrier company.

Great great dogs. I think I'm the only one in my family that hasn't had one. Found myself a good Lab mutt that someone left in a foreclosed house.

Back