check out this guys feedback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you should have posted it as look that this guys auctions not look at his feedback.

people buy the dumbest things

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! That's awesome...I've thought about doin that before, but never actually did it.

:lol: Hahaha..some funny shizzzt.....LOL... :lol:

No your eyes are not decieving you!

I am selling one slightly used chapstick. I have no diseases that I know of and have relatively unchapped lips.

:worthy:
ahahahahaha....^^^^^^^lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant beleive this guy...

lol...

I was thinking of the same thing.

I've always wanted to put on like a used mcdonalds cup

"This auction is for a used Mcdonalds cup. I found it in Manahattan. It was run over by a few thousand cars and a couple bums probably shared some whiskey from it. I saw LL Cool J step on it so it's a souvenir. I'm not sure who the original purchaser was, but it may very well have been Michael Jackson on one of his visits"

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 15 2005, 08:35 PM
lol...

I was thinking of the same thing.

I've always wanted to put on like a used mcdonalds cup

"This auction is for a used Mcdonalds cup. I found it in Manahattan. It was run over by a few thousand cars and a couple bums probably shared some whiskey from it. I saw LL Cool J step on it so it's a souvenir. I'm not sure who the original purchaser was, but it may very well have been Michael Jackson on one of his visits"
[post=512658]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

glad someone is building up his rating by posting dumb shit and having his friends buy it for 3c

Anyone that thinks it's truly funny shuld buy a real item from him when he starts to list something. at least he will have a 100% rating before ripping someone off.

Back