check this: open borders for Us/Mexico/Canada

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
http://www.eagleforum.org/column/2005/july05/05-07-13.html

don't know how true it is--

I think it sounds like a good plan. but, only for us/canada. i'm not a big fan of letting mexico in. the economy will go to shit, with all of the current illegals now being able to come work LEGALLY and stuff. IMO, us and canada are "close enough" as far as a general aspect of the world goes that the border is kinda useless.

thoughts?

Never going to happen.

We have all the boarder patrol, as is, watching so people don't come across. This is one of the main targets of our anti-terrorism plan and we're not suddenly going to relinquish the borders and allow people to roam freely, especially not the Mexicans. Why would America ever make an asinine deal with Mexico to allow their peoples to come over the border and run around like little kids without a parent in the United States? They wouldn't because Mexico doesn't have that much to offer the United States economically. Yes, jobs, but the trend has been to outsource the low paying jobs anyway so naturally there's no real benefit except to the agriculture market in the states near the border that the Mexicans already help.

For an idea like this to succeed, the countries would have to practically combine and thats a step that the United States and Mexico definately aren't ready for, we have too many problems of our own.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 19 2005, 12:23 PM
Never going to happen.

We have all the boarder patrol, as is, watching so people don't come across. This is one of the main targets of our anti-terrorism plan and we're not suddenly going to relinquish the borders and allow people to roam freely, especially not the Mexicans. Why would America ever make an asinine deal with Mexico to allow their peoples to come over the border and run around like little kids without a parent in the United States? They wouldn't because Mexico doesn't have that much to offer the United States economically. Yes, jobs, but the trend has been to outsource the low paying jobs anyway so naturally there's no real benefit except to the agriculture market in the states near the border that the Mexicans already help.

For an idea like this to succeed, the countries would have to practically combine and thats a step that the United States and Mexico definately aren't ready for, we have too many problems of our own.
[post=528496]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jul 19 2005, 01:28 PM
fuck mexico, and bring on the hot canadian bitches.
[post=528502]Quoted post[/post]​

:concur: avril lavigne(sp?) is pretty hot. and that kate bitch, shes canadian too, but not that hot

avril can die, shes retarded and ugly.

[dave attell] but those titties dont look retarded!!![/dave attell]

but in all seriousness, its not going to happen, espcially now. With the current threat of terrorists this is definately not going to go down, why would america set themselves up for something to happen? Its like saying "come blow us up". its asking for trouble and wont happen.

The CFR document calls for creating a "North American preference" so that employers can recruit low-paid workers from anywhere in North America. No longer will illegal aliens have to be smuggled across the border; employers can openly recruit foreigners willing to work for a fraction of U.S. wages.

FUCK THAT.

Here's another handout included in the plan. U.S. taxpayers are supposed to create a major fund to finance 60,000 Mexican students to study in U.S. colleges.

fuck that

The CFR document demands that we implement "the Social Security Totalization Agreement negotiated between the United States and Mexico." That's code language for putting illegal aliens into the U.S. Social Security system, which is bound to bankrupt the system.

aaaand fuck that too.

nothing in that whole article looks to be anything beneficial to us, looks like we'd be getting rammed in the a hole.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 19 2005, 06:23 PM
Never going to happen.

Not only that, but think about the effect it would have on drug trafficing? Car theft? Kidnapping?

And I guess their model is the EU, sure, overall it has increased the euro, but now wealthier nations are shouldering the burdens for the poorer ones. Think of it as an averaging in the standard of living, America being a five, and Mexico being a one, the average is now a three...fuck that, I want my five.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jul 19 2005, 12:52 PM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Jul 19 2005, 06:23 PM
Never going to happen.

Not only that, but think about the effect it would have on drug trafficing? Car theft? Kidnapping?

And I guess their model is the EU, sure, overall it has increased the euro, but now wealthier nations are shouldering the burdens for the poorer ones. Think of it as an averaging in the standard of living, America being a five, and Mexico being a one, the average is now a three...fuck that, I want my five.
[post=528514]Quoted post[/post]​

Well put, but the article is obviously some bullshit. I highly doubt that anyone reputable would be so idiotic to publish a plan quite like this one.

To go along with your scenario with the euro, we would be Britain. Canada's dollar is worth less than the American dollar and Mexico's peso is worth far less than our dollar, there's no feasible way that the American economy could sustain a hit to its monetary worth like that. Only a tree hugger, lit out of his mind, would propose a "lets hold hands" situation like this, given the circumstances of all three countries.

the problem with mexican's is that they don't know what birth control is. just about every mexican family i have ever seen has atleast 5 kids. on top of that, the parents don't seem to care what thier kids to.. they let them roam around, making a mess of everything, cry, etc.

good example: i work at blockbuster, and just about every time a mexican family comes in (where the parents don't speak enlish) i have to spend a good 30 minutwes cleaning up after thier kids. really fucking annoying

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jul 19 2005, 01:20 PM
the problem with mexican's is that they don't know what birth control is. just about every mexican family i have ever seen has atleast 5 kids. on top of that, the parents don't seem to care what thier kids to.. they let them roam around, making a mess of everything, cry, etc.

good example: i work at blockbuster, and just about every time a mexican family comes in (where the parents don't speak enlish) i have to spend a good 30 minutwes cleaning up after thier kids. really fucking annoying
[post=528527]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, pretty ignorant stereotype there but there are the rotten apples in every batch.

To poor people there is no such thing as birth control for a reason. Reproduction is a way of survival, more kids means more hands to help you on the farm or to help you beg or do whatever you do to make ends meat. And secondly, honestly people just enjoy sex and when you're down on life the consequences can't really be any worse then they are now and hey, you get a few minutets of pleasure and peace out of it.

Although, generally I agree with you and tend to find that hispanic people, not just Mexicans, tend to reproduce at alarming rates when they can't feed themselves. There's something to say about people who are uneducated, can't afford a form of contraceptive, and know no other way to exist.

As I said, its not just limited to Mexicans, usually it takes place whereever there's a low quality of living or a low income. Farmers throughout America do it to have an extra set of hands out on the field.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 19 2005, 02:44 PM
Although, generally I agree with you and tend to find that hispanic people, not just Mexicans, tend to reproduce at alarming rates when they can't feed themselves.
[post=528548]Quoted post[/post]​

dude you're a genius
thats the problem AND the solution right there

eat the kids

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jul 19 2005, 01:20 PM

[post=528527]Quoted post[/post]​

funny thats what i was thinking about the blacks and white trailer trash in my neighborhood <_< . Yes I'm mexican. I have abrother and sister. I cant stand when someone sits there and just stereotypes just because they saw MAYBE 2 families that fit the description. Its all where you live and what side of town.
Yes i say help mexicans. I'm not saying let every single one them in though. I can agree with you guys in some..actually alot of areas. I do find some mexicans disrispectful and i do find it wrong that theyare here and cant speak not a word of english. And yeah it sucks and i dont understand why the fuck they would start popping babies when they live in a shit hole.
I gues you dont have the problem that i have here Tallahassee. My BLACK AND WHITE friends and none friends from high school started pooping babies BEFORE they graduated. I knew of 3 girls who already had 2 kids their senior year. Here in the south side it seems they all walk around like america owes them something for what happened 100's of years ago. Their kids walk around like wanna bee thugs and the ones in my neighborhood already smoke and curse worse than a sailor.
What i'm trying to say is that yes you do have bad apples....who doesnt. Here in my side of town the blacks are lazy and ignorant and the white trash are well....white trash. The mexicans here just wanna fuckin work and make a living. but obvously thats not the case EVERYWHERE . DONT JUST START BASHING US BECAUSE OF ALL THE STEREOTYPE SHIT.

and no america is NEVER going to open its borders up to mexico. And you know what?????????? Its all right with me. But when you have aperson or family who wants to do it the right way(legally) i say yes let them in if they qualify or what ever they do to let people in the us

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 19 2005, 12:23 PM
Never going to happen.

Just for the record, approximately 3,000 illegals cross the U.S.-Mexico border every single day. Most city-level law enforcement officers are strictly forbidden from asking someone there legal status in the U.S. If terrorism is the threat our government officials tell us it is, how come they don't do shite about the southern border? Three words: Cheap ass labor.

Originally posted by arrowheadpb@Jul 19 2005, 08:56 PM
Three words: Cheap ass labor.
[post=528591]Quoted post[/post]​

Wrong, we can outsource for cheap ass labor. Thing is, most jobs that illegals take when they get here, are jobs most Americans don't even want. But I am still not buying the whole, "well illegals still pay a lot in taxes and most don't collect so it's good for the US" bullshit. Someone needs to show something opther than "estimated" figures.

not really all about the cheap ass labor any more. The workers that i have worked with were sorry fucking alcoholics,potheads, lazy or just plain selfish. If it doesnt go there way they walk of the job....yeah thats what a employer wants. We not all get payed cheap labor. I bust my ass and earn every penny. I also show up to work and stay how ever long i can to ge the job done. Thats how alot of HISPANICS work here in Tallahassee. But again thats no the case everywhere. I have seen stupid mexicans who think they own this fucking country and are lazy as hell.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jul 19 2005, 03:06 PM-->
arrowheadpb
@Jul 19 2005, 08:56 PM
  Three words:  Cheap ass labor.
[post=528591]Quoted post[/post]​

Wrong, we can outsource for cheap ass labor. Thing is, most jobs that illegals take when they get here, are jobs most Americans don't even want. But I am still not buying the whole, "well illegals still pay a lot in taxes and most don't collect so it's good for the US" bullshit. Someone needs to show something opther than "estimated" figures.
[post=528597]Quoted post[/post]​

You can't outsource the jobs most illegals are doing. You can't send your front lawn to India or your dirty dishes to Indonesia. As for most Americans not wanting those jobs, I disagree. I've mowed lawns and washed dishes. A lot of people do that, especially when they're young. Maybe Americans kids are getting spoiled and think those jobs are too good for them now, I don't know, but I do know that those jobs get done in areas without large illegal immigrant populations. Somehow roofs get put up, lawns get mowed, dishes get washed etc. in places like Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, etc. I guess I'd just rather see someone express more than an opinion about Americans not wanting the jobs illegals take.

Back