Chef from Southpark is no mo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well that does seem pretty damn weak. Its all fun and games when it comes to other peoples beliefs but god forbid someone rips on his belifs. But such is life.

EdiT:

I am be the druink right now,. Sorry for the spellin. dont feel like thinking

Yea,^
But even if he came back now, i would just think of how much of a bitch-made pussy he is, it's better off that he leaves.

They found a decent replacement for their female voice when the original one killed herself, I'm sure they'll find a decent replacement for Chef's voice.

what would be better is if they could just take the old digital recordings of his voice and splice them together to make an episode where chef has an affiar my Mr Garrison or something, just to piss him off

Oh, he'll regret this move :) Trey will make such fun of this it'll be ridiculous.

"We're gonna SUE YOU" "OH yeah?! SUE ME!" "Oh we will!" "Fine!"

"I'm gonna sue you in Britain!" "FINE!"

fucking damn scientologists or what ever the hell they call themselves. south park such include that flash of tom cruise and level 2934982 thetans with him in it.

I'm wating it right now and they are doing some funny ass shit with old voice clips. Its hilarious.

They turned him into a child molester.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm wating it right now and they are doing some funny ass shit with old voice clips. Its hilarious.

They turned him into a child molester.

the funny thing about it is that they are making fun of "CHEF" not isaac hayes. but everybody knows that hayes is going to be all butt-hurt about it. parker and stone are going to basically destroy what hayes created because he wanted to have a tantrum about scientology.

just do the fucking voice and collect your royalty checks and shut up. everybody wants to be a political icon these days. what the hell happened to just working and getting money?

Famous people think they have the right to throw these hissy fits every 5 seconds just because they're famous.

If he truly left the cast over this, he will be and already has been branded one of the biggest hypocrits the world has ever known.

7 seasons of aiding in some of the most heinous politically incorrect smackdowns on society, but the second they make fun of scientology he starts bleeding from the vag and cries foul? Shut up Isaac Hayes, you're lucky they've kept you on THIS long.

The best line of the whole episode last night was 'It's not Chef's fault, it's that stupid gay-ass club that he joined that's to blame'

:ph34r:

I wonder if they are going to have him in any fute episodes. It wont be as funny though because it will be in that darth vader voice.

For those of you that didn't watch it, he fell off a cliff and was eaten by a bear. Then the club members brought him back as chef-vader.

Back