Chet What's Up?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colorpros

Im the guy w/ the 5 lug hatch at the street races in Tampa this weekend.Your site is phat.

Jeremy Eubanks
Color Pros Paint and Body

post some pics of your hatch mang! 5 lug conversions are phat :D what kinda wheels

whats up man, i must say i saw you take off over the bridge and the silver hatch is very fast.

very clean car, for those interested jeremy and i met in tampa over the weekend while we were both driving around watching the street races. he had just purchased a very clean 5th gen hatch with 5 lug and itr swap. i'm guessing its in the low 13's, high 12's as it sits with good tires.

and yes, brian, a friend of mine from back home in connecticut owns the site. i helped him with it from the beginning and have called it my own from time to time, although its his as he bought the name and started the site.

not a problem...

jeremy, let me know what your aol IM is and email...

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jan 21 2003, 04:23 PM
you have done a lot tho!!! i hope i didn't comes off as dick, sorry if i did

you did, you are banned :)

j.k :D

Thanks Chet,the car is still set on zero,cam gears on zero,VAFC hasnt been touched,the timming is retarded.I think when I get it tuned it will really roll out.92civic I have titanium colored type r wheels on it right now.How do you post pics on this site?

Originally posted by colorpros@Jan 21 2003, 05:48 PM
Thanks Chet,the car is still set on zero,cam gears on zero,VAFC hasnt been touched,the timming is retarded.I think when I get it tuned it will really roll out.92civic I have titanium colored type r wheels on it right now.How do you post pics on this site?

click the link that says.. The gallery is now open (next to the banner to the top/left), then manage albums, and i'm sure you can follow it, when you get it uploaded, click manage album and then click the pic, come here, click reply, click IMG and paste it there. :)

EDIT - BTW, Welcome to HS and ::thumbsup:: for a badass sounding hatch.

5 lug itr wheels are dank as hell! i wish i had money then i could a 5 lug conversion and have a set of itrs wheels!

to post a picture, you can start a gallery here on this site.

if you look up by the advertisement you'll see "the gallery is now open." click on that link, then follow the directions.

of, go to www.hondaswap.com/gallery and follow the directions...then click on the picture within your gallery that you'd like to share and you'll see a link that says "if you would like to share this picture" use this link.

then click on the "IMG" button and paste the address in. its as easy as that...

i'd like to see more pictures also...and are you getting rid of the vafc? if so i'm interested.

thanks, chet

Chet, I will let you know if I get rid of the vafc.Wich is very possible because i think i am getting a Hondata.I have some CTR cams for sale for $600.if you know anyone interested.

a friend of mine is looking for a vafc.

if the harness is intact i think he's willing to buy.

i will let you know...and as far as the ctr cams, i will ask around although i'm not looking for a set for another few months.

Here's my hatch.

Jeremy
s3e2ea4bf1f2f4.jpg

Back