Chevy Malibu And Honda

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
some one posted a link a few post down about the Malibu and how they messed up on listing the wrong engine

I heard atlest 6 months ago on the news that GM and Honda have started working together and I've also seen it in a few mags one thing they all pointed out was thats why honda changed the direction of the engine "trans on right VS left" since its a standard with the rest of the car world

just so you guys know its legit atlest from all the things I've read/seen on it

if you can't beat them offer them money to use their parts =)

Im all for it it makes honda parts all the more easy to find and also makes American cars some what dependable

Jeff

if you can't beat them offer them money to use their parts =)

Id say clever but... I dont think GM will be able to handle such dependable parts

Crappy car + some dependable parts still = CRAPPY CAR

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jan 15 2003, 01:01 AM
I heard atlest 6 months ago on the news that GM and Honda have started working together and I've also seen it in a few mags one thing they all pointed out was thats why honda changed the direction of the engine "trans on right VS left" since its a standard with the rest of the car world

That's exactly what I heard from quite a few sources waaaaaaaaay back. I posted the same in that other thread.

some one posted something a while back about how saturn (gm branch) was going to use a Honda-GM joint venture engine in the new ION <-POS but i have not seen anything since.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 16 2003, 10:46 PM
The first time I see VTEC in a Cavalier I am buying a Nissan.

i can picture it now on the cavalier boreds.... a riced out cavalier owner braggin about his vtec powered cav kickin a hondas ass. when that day comes i will kill myself..... not really but it will b real shitty if it does come :(

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 16 2003, 10:46 PM
The first time I see VTEC in a Cavalier I am buying a Nissan.

:werd:

Putting Vtec in a Cavalier is Blasphemous

What the deal was is gm and honda went together on honda's v6 engines for saturns suv the vue and for the new ion coupe v6 due in the next couple of years. i used to be a big saturn guy untill i blew mine up (you could say) with 125 shot nos system and i bad run down the track. the car was built to handle it but the fuel system failed and kaboom. :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 17 2003, 12:15 PM
some one posted something a while back about how saturn (gm branch) was going to use a Honda-GM joint venture engine in the new ION <-POS but i have not seen anything since.

some guy in my complex has one of those, by the look of it I could run faster then that thing. Saturn is for people who live on the internet, and have no life. Errrrr except us! :)

Back