chrysler training video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow, that is a complicated transmission.. lol
more than usual, i mean.
a lot of big words.
reminds me of Celerity.

reciprocation dinglearm to reduce sinosoidal depleneration...??? WTF? Oh but next week we will cover the much more complicated operation and diagnostics of ashtrays and cig. lighters...lol.

reciprocation dinglearm to reduce sinosoidal depleneration...??? WTF? Oh but next week we will cover the much more complicated operation and diagnostics of ashtrays and cig. lighters...lol.

dinglearm.. lolol
dingleberry?

That sounded like ALOT of BS. did anyone hear him say flux compasitor?
gave me my laugh for the day.

he says all this will result in is more billable hours for the service department

"which will effectively raise the billing hours of the job and not much else"

lol.............

"Heavy duty and reliability transmissions" Now. I'm not sure if anyone else heard the same thing, but isnt the dodge ram almost known for just having nothing but transmission problems? almost everyone I talk to that had like. a 2002 Ram always says "yeah, just got the transmission rebuilt." see one sitting in someone front yard on jack stands? Its more than likely getting the transmission rebuilt. maybe their dinglearms go out?

Chryslers weak point has always been trannies. Everybody jokes about putting one in their Chrysler.

Back