civic hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ND1748

i'm lookin at gettin a new body kit on my 93 civic cx hatch, it's painted vette yellow and was wondering anyone has any good idea's for a nice body kit, i know like c-west and others just want to know if there are any other's or what you think looks good on my cx hatch

Well the R33 Kit has always been one of my favorites. In fact i have one for sale if you'd like. Its very suttle without any wild curves or ugly vents. Let me know if your interested, we can work something out. I got pics too if u want

This is the front

s405dc08e5091f.jpg

This is the rear

s405dc099a1238.jpg

The side skirts are the M3 Style, very nice, and all the pieces are brand new, primered/gel coated white, and genuine pieces from Ground Designs.

(i know the rear is on a coupe, but the pieces are all made for the 92-95 Civic Hatchback)

one of my favorite bodykits for the eg has always been bomex... and then the mirrors only make it even better.

my friend had this on his baby blue hatch and it looked really nice, seemed to me like it was one of those kits where i thought it looked weird but then it won me over. :D

Back