Civic Hx Wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX_Si

i have checked all the salvage yards in my area, ebay, and the honda dealership near me and i cant seem to find one set of Civic HX wheels. i want them for my rex cause they are 11.75lbs(YAY!) does anyone know what stock 91 crx si wheels weigh? and where i could get some HX wheels online? thanks

if you want to buy new, hparts.com had them about a month ago.

thanks. they will be lighter than my 91 rex si wheels right? cause i am trying to lighten things up but keep a somewhat factory look. :sleep:

i have a set of four off my 98 hx, with toyo spectrums. let me know if you are interested. they are in decent shape and the tires are about four months old. i can get pictures if you want.

andy

how much?

and do you have pictures?

i have like 4 people who constantly ask me for hx wheels.

would be nice if people could find them on their own...but i will refer them to you if you can provide pictures/references/price/location etc.

thanks, chet

i would like 300 for the set of wheels and tires. i live in southern nh so and i can ship them if you need via ups. when i get home tonight i will snap some shots with the digital camera and post them. t

the tires are in great shape so they are almost worth that price alone.

okay, the pictures i took with my sigital camera are too big to upload. if you are interested still... let me know and i can e mail them to you. sorry it took so long for me to respond!

Back