civic si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, it's a repost of the 2006 Si, but it isn't a repost of that particular 2006 Si.

For some reason, the one I seen in black looks much more appealing than that maroon/burgundy one.

it looks sorta big for a civic; seems theyre aiming for the same size as the altima or something.

it has too much of a Saturn feel to it. but i dunno, if i had to, i would drive one.

what motor comes in it?

IMO, honda should have stopped making civics after the 2000 si came out. Ever since then the body lines have been total garbage.

Originally posted by SiLude@Jul 2 2005, 08:33 AM
it has too much of a Saturn feel to it. but i dunno, if i had to, i would drive one.

what motor comes in it?
[post=519610]Quoted post[/post]​

i read on k20a.org that one of the civics is going to have a **18? and the Si is getting a 200hp k20. dont know if its confirmed though.

the coupe looks a lot sportier than the things they're selling now. I only like EG civics. The EK's were decent, not really my liking. The new shit EPs or whatever they are, are ugly as shit. I wouldn't buy one.

Back