Clean ek B20vtec pics!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khai_tuan_nguyen

gallery_25607_107_84544.jpg

wash and wax style!!!!

Still for sale here!!!!
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...topic=59674&hl=

bump! for an awesome N/A EK thats got some major HP potential! :thumbsup: 232hp is pretty damn good as it is!

Originally posted by jdmeg6@Aug 24 2005, 07:34 PM
bump! for an awesome N/A EK thats got some major HP potential! :thumbsup: 232hp is pretty damn good as it is!
[post=544835]Quoted post[/post]​

232 NA is impressive.

THANKS,

yeah buy me and put some more agressive cams, port the head, take the cat off and fly past 250hp

Jeff's a cool guy. He bought an S14 with a silvia conversion from my friend and then it was stolen so he wants another car. he was talking about buying an EK and having groundzero build a motor for it and then I was like, shit, why doesn't he just buy Khai's civic?

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 25 2005, 11:42 AM
Jeff's a cool guy. He bought an S14 with a silvia conversion from my friend and then it was stolen so he wants another car. he was talking about buying an EK and having groundzero build a motor for it and then I was like, shit, why doesn't he just buy Khai's civic?
[post=545102]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks again man, I emailed him so I'll keep you posted. People have been looking at it, but always want to go a little lower. Like I said I wanted 12k, but lowered it to 10k. I got like 2-3 offers for 9k, but can't do it. I am not trying all that hard to sell it and don't really need to, but I would like to move on so whatever happens happens.

Thanks again.

No problem at all

I was talkin to him and he couldn't believe people were lowballin even after the price drop. That's crazy.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 25 2005, 11:59 AM
No problem at all

I was talkin to him and he couldn't believe people were lowballin even after the price drop. That's crazy.
[post=545118]Quoted post[/post]​

haven't heard from him yet. Any news?

Originally posted by civicious@Aug 26 2005, 01:11 PM
Is that a Type R emblem on the back?
[post=545666]Quoted post[/post]​

Yup mad JDMness. I also have the matching JDM "HONDA" and Civic" badge.
LOL

J/K it came with it and I don't want to have residue all over the back. I am waiting to paint it than i will take it off and deal with it at the same time.

At least it is the real one. :ph34r:

Back