MA Clean STOCK 92k mile Galant VR4 in New England

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
what we have here is essentially a barn find that I have gone through and fixed what needed fixing as it is very rare to find them in this condition.

1991 Galant VR4
92k miles
3 owners including me....1st 2 were brothers who are now in their late 40's
1519/2000 (NOT a forum car, you will not find it anywhere on the net)
100% stock...still has OEM radio and floor mats
Sunroof car

AC - works
Auto seat belts - work
Power antenna - works
All the windows, sunroof, ect work EXCEPT the mirrors, I think its the switch as neither work

NEW:
Both front calipers
Alternator
Water pump
Front axles

Timing belt (tensioner, ect), balance shaft belt, and head gasket were all done at 78k at the dealership..have receipt

Steering rack had a leak on the crossover hard line so I replaced it with a used 1g GSX 2ws rack...so no more 4ws

Car has clear-coat fade, I didn't have the car resprayed because I want people to see it in its original form...very clean w/no bondo

NO RUST on the edge of the hood, rockers, and 3 out of 4 bottoms of the doors. Drivers door has 5" strip of surface rust on the very edge and there's a quarter sized spot on the drivers rear wheel well that looks like its from a paint chip...NO ROT

LIGHT wear spot on drivers bolster, no tears or ripped seams on ANY of the other seats including the rear

$4500 clean Massachusetts title in hand with my name on it..no BS here

Anyone who wants to come check it out is more than welcome

cell phone pics are all I have right now, sorry

fd5d299b.jpg

40f74577.jpg

8e0354e9.jpg

66d61042.jpg

0a414883.jpg

93d27c0d.jpg

e751dae4.jpg

drivers quarter:
c057948e.jpg

drivers door:
f36f4c71.jpg

rear end:
44d88d49.jpg

floor-pan:
6b31fcad.jpg

This is a good price. I had one sitting in my shop for a bit, holding it for a friend. His was the same color. It was in a lot worse shape body/interior/engine wise, haha. He sold his for only a littlless. The 4WS delete is def a plus.

hmm, n00b with 2 posts, one asking to trade this pile, and another offering a Mitsubishi for sale on a honda website... and on top of it he includes his e-mail implying he wont be coming back to see reply posts, or to check his PM's...

i will never understand this...

painters...never forget

Back