clutch and axles from a 89dx work in a cable Si tranny?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mesa50w

I picked up a 89 dx HB about 2 months ago to be a daliy driver so the STi can get a cage in it for trackdays. the motor that came in it started smoking pretty bad so I thought what a perfect time to do a d16z6 obdI swap with a si tranny-_-. The clutch and axles that are in the car now are only a month old. Can i use them on the Si tranny? I was told the Si tranny is out of a 90 si. thanks

mesa50w

update

olmost done just need to find where some vac lines go and finish installing the harness.

mesa50w

Yea i feel kinda dump but its the hose for the throttlebody ( one on top and one on bottom), fast idle thermo, IAC valve thats giving me a hard time.

My z6 dind"nt have a throttlebody or any of the sensors on the mani when i got it so this is my first time seeing it. I have the manual for a del sol so all the Z6 info is in there but i just cant seem to find how to route those hoses.

also the sensor under the Dizzy( looks like a coolant temp sensor to me) but i thought the coolant temp sensor was over by the heater hoses??

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
the hose on top(i believe) goes to the charcoal canister,and on the bottom,i believe flows coolant