clutch and turbo questions please help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lude dude

I need to do the clutch on my 91 gen 3 lude it has the b20a5 and i need to know if any clutches form other cars will work as i am broke and need to buy one cheep off the wreckers. On a anther note i am saving up so after i get the clutch(note i will buy a better clutch at this time) would like to turbo it and do the work my self but i was wondering if there were turbo kits made for it or do i have to fab my own and if so any suggestions on what turbo and stuff like that.

......... .... ...... .... facepalm, throw autozone special clutch in it for $115 and be done, if you cant afford to put a clutch in it you cant afford to turbocharge/maintain it

......... .... ...... .... facepalm, throw autozone special clutch in it for $115 and be done, if you cant afford to put a clutch in it you cant afford to turbocharge/maintain it

dude im in canada a new clutch here is 250 to 300 and i need to get it going so i can get a job due to the fact i dont live in town. after i get a job ill be able to turbo and up keep

Lol well no a clutch from nothing else will fit and dont waste your time putting a used one in it even if you found one

Back