clutch bolt ??s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms


New Member
i have a question about the bolts on that holdon teh pressure plate. do i have to use the 12pt ones that are there or can i just go get some grade 8 bolts and use them ?


Regular Member w/ Cheese
no they are low profile specially suited to hold your flywheel man. just get yourself a single 12pt socket from autozone or something


New Member
i got em off but a few of em are stripped and i wnt be able to torque em down so i was goin to get some grade 8 bolts or hardened bolts for it


Active Member
i would think if its the same size/thread pattern go for it. make sure you check your manual and see if this is a good idea or not.