CMI Speed & Show at Sac. Raceway

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

12secondCRX

Was just wondering if anyone plans on going to the CMI Speed & Show event at Sacramento Raceway on April 3rd and 4th.

I'm hoping that this weekend will be when I finally make my screen name true. I'm so close but yet still no 12sec. pass but I'm sure this will be the weekend with my new changes ;) :)

I'd like to show up, but i think itll probably be a bit too crowded for my tastes.

what are the entry fees like? and how many times do you usually get to go down the strip?

I think the fees are like under $20 for racers. You can race all night until it closes. (I think, never been there just read about it.)

I LLLOOOOVVVEEE racing of any sort. Drag racing has become one of my favorite. I would love to see what times my car can hit.

Your talking about the Wednesday night drags not CMI. Wednesday nights are just for fun and it cost $15 dollars. CMI is $60 if you race sat. & sun. and $40 if you race just Sun. $15 to watch either day and if you want a pit pass to park in the back it's an extra $10. The amount of runs depends on if you win or not. I have got as little as 4 and as many as 11 on Sunday. Sat is nothing but time trails so you can normally get a good number of runs in.

Got my oil change to do this morning and then it's time to race. Hope to see some good numbers run today. Come on out and have some fun.!!!!! :)

Back