Coilover ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just wondering what would be the best buy for an everyday driver, AND money IS an object!!

gay.

best for the money are either skunk2 or ground control for coil overs, and neuspeed race or eibach sportlines for srings

Holly shit that was fast! what kinda of connection you guys running...... DSL or Cable??

gupta_p Posted on Feb 18 2003, 09:40 PM

QUOTE (B18cRfreak @ Feb 18 2003, 09:39 PM)
AND money IS an object!!

Nah, money isn't an object. It's a fabrication of our trust in economics.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is some funny shit!! I like the way ya think!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 18 2003, 09:47 PM
best for the money are either skunk2 or ground control for coil overs, and neuspeed race or eibach sportlines for srings

thats what i was gonna say! B) i hear zero1racing coilovers arent too bad either...and are even cheaper than the skunks or eibachs.

yeah I love options auto :wub: Got my AEM CAI from them. It arrived 2 days later!

Originally posted by 4doors4life@Feb 18 2003, 10:43 PM
yeah I love options auto :wub: Got my AEM CAI from them. It arrived 2 days later!

cool. options is actually a HUGE honking wherehouse full of "car candy" for imports :D

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Feb 18 2003, 10:54 PM-->
4doors4life
@Feb 18 2003, 10:43 PM
yeah I love options auto :wub:  Got my AEM CAI from them.  It arrived 2 days later!

cool. options is actually a HUGE honking wherehouse full of "car candy" for imports :D

Hello? I have been saying this for like a year. Nice to know I am heard on this board ;)

If you are not going to spend money and get decent coilovers, I would suggest that you get lowering springs instead.

lowering springs are better in my opinion. This is because who often do you think that you are going to be adjusting your cars height. As for the best coilover system, I would go with the skunk2 (which ALLJDM.com can get you a good price). but if I were to go wtih a lowering spring, I would go with Neuspeen, or Tein. Both very good and nicely priced.

Back