Complete P O S

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pewble

South Minneapolis, MN

1995 Red Civic Coupe DX MT The tach stopped working @ 140,000 miles or something but i prolly put about 10k more onto engine. It has that problem with the speed sensor where it dosent connect very well with the gauge so it sometimes will not record milage/ display speed.

RAZO pedals
99 Si Shift Knob

Intake sold
Backseat prolly sold

The rest of the car for sale. Blown head gasket. I have pictures but cannot upload them dont have camera connector.
The fenders are dented and the microfilm on the trunk is partially missing and the goddamn door is dented. someone stole a deck out of my shit so the temperature switch is broken too.

Has new brembo blanks/Hawk Street pads

Took out speakers..Body has dents.
New Alternator. Battery is ok..

I am too lazy to part the f*cker so i want you to do it. Come and take the car for $215 OBO. You must tow.

PM ME FOR MORE INFORMATION

If I can see some pics of what I might be getting myself into I'll be very interested.

PS-I read the head gasket is blown, but does it run?

EDIT #2-PM sent

$215? lol if i was closer i'd have this in my driveway...

I live in Minnesota, Im only an hour away... and if this guy would reply to anything I send him... it would be in my driveway

arhrehrh

this new registration fucked my shit up.. anyways PM me i will send you my phone number you can come pick up this car. peas out

Back