Considering an integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol my mistake, nice post count for just 2 months :) have a good night I think its time for a little rest here 3:00 Am

2 am here lol i just unloaded when i joiend alot of easy stuff to answer

no you would have to have the whole f series motor the motor has got to match the head. b series head need b series block,

well I can get the Civic cams for about 300$ with 6k miles on them from a friend. Would I be able to get crower cams as cheap?

you need to search, bro. LS/vtec has been done and documented, so search here and on honda-tech.com. A b20 crv head is exactly the same as the b18b head, so it will work, all you should have to do is trade all the obd0 sensors from the old head and put them on the crv head. Buy genuine Honda gaskets from INLINEFOUR.COM - Mon.~Sat. 9:30am~6:30pm PST - 7242 Garden Grove Blvd. Westminster, Ca. 92683.
A good set of aftermarket cams will cost around 750, and you will want to upgrade the valvetrain if you buy them. You won't make 170whp on your budget. Get it running with the b20 head, and go from there.

Back