CA CoolingMist H2O&Meth Injct./T04E Turbo/Intake Manifold/JDM Fogs/38mm WG/3" Exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

schleht

Automotive Addict
Here are the rest of the parts I am selling. I would sell all or most of the turbo parts as a package and give you a better deal. The Coolingmist Water/Methanol Injection Kit is the standard trunk mount kit with eaton nozzels to support 280-350hp. The turbo specs are listed below and the 3in Turbo-Spec Exhaust has a t3/t4 downpipe that I am selling individually in another thread. Also, the bottom most picture is the rest of the 3in exhaust wrapped ready to ship. All prices are set, I'm giving you a good deal in the first place that no website would ever give you. All parts are brand new; in-box. I prefer local-pickup but, I will ship the items if buyer is serious and lives in the lower 48.

PS. I still have a 2.5in and a 3in intercooler piping kit, and HKS SSQV attached to a 2.5in hardpipe pm me with your offers if you are interested. I might make a new thread with the IC pipe kits once I sell off some of the other stuff. I don't want to fill the for/sale/trade section with too many posts.

PARTS FOR SALE:
CoolingMist Water/Methanol Injection Kit - $230
Hybrid T3/T4 T04E Stage-III Wheel .50A/R Turbocharger - $325
XSpower B-Series Casted Performance Racing-Spec Intake Manifold - $180
92-95 Civic M3 Style Power Mirrors /w Exterior Turn Signals - $50
92-95 Civic JDM Foglight Kit - $50.00
XSpower 50mm Blow-off Valve & Mounting Hardware - $100
XSpower 38mm Wastegate & 35/38mm Wastegate Adaptor - $75
92-95 Civic Hatch Custom Complete 3in Turbo-Spec Full Exhaust - $700 (3in Downpipe Available)
---
HYBRID T3/T4 • T04E TURBOCHARGER • STAGE III WHEEL
.50 A/R COLD
.63 5 BOLT STANDARD HOT SIDE
a.. 3" INLET DIAMETER
b.. 2" OUTLET

.57 COMPRESSOR WHEEL TRIM
.60 A/R COMPRESSOR
.63 A/R TURBINE
57 TRIM

TURBINE WHEEL:
EXDUCER: 2.48"
MAYOR : 2.89"

COMPRESSOR WHEEL :
EXDUCER: 2.07"
MAYOR : 2.36"
---
PICTURES:
part10.jpg

part32.jpg

part3.jpg

part33.jpg

part4.jpg

part41.jpg

part5.jpg

part6.jpg

part7.jpg

part8.jpg

part9.jpg

part91.jpg

part92.jpg

part93.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, I'm going to post this stuff up on ebay if it doesn't sell in a week or two max. If/when I post them on ebay I will be starting the bids at the prices I have listed so If you are looking at these parts and what the price I have listed now, act soon. I have acouple guys I know locally coming to check out the stuff this week.

Last edited:
Bump, all prices are OBO so send me your resonable offers. No reasonable offer will be turned down. If this stuff doesn't sell by monday/tuesday I will be putting most of the items on EBAY so act soon.

Back