Counter Strike: Source

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

Since we have threads on gta sa and halo 2, i thought id make one for CSS. Anyone else play it? You can either download it illegally, or pay and download from www.steam.com. you can a bunch of other games too, like day of defeat, half life source and a few others. This version is the first half, basicly. Graphics are touched up, guns are better, 2-3 differnet guns. the levels are still CS levels, and only a few, more will be added later.

Anyways, anyone else play it? Thoughts? :D

I <3 CSS

way better than the before time CS. I got it when I claimed my ATI coupon via steam. then upgraded to gold package because Valve has power over me to make me want shit that I don't need. :D

Steam ID: BattlePope357

OMFG I love CS:S. I play it hours on end each day.

Name: [UMN] Dj Ninja Pants

hit me up if we're ever on the same server!

i play a lot. used to play daily until i bought nfl fever 2004 and halo 2. still, it's a great game.
i go under then name The Great Gonzo

I played regular counterstrike for years, from beta 2 to v1.3 and totally burned myself out on it. I finally played CSS at a cyber cafe after hearing all the hoopla about it and found that it's the same old crap I've been playing for years.

Does absolutely nothing for me.

my roomate plays, it looks sick and i wanted to get it, but right now i have gta sa so im not gonna start playing for a while.

Yeah I play at work sometimes, My screen name on that is HughGRection. Personally I like consol games better, so GTA and Halo2 are taking up my time.

god i hated bots.... i played 1.6 RELIGOUSLY. i wasnt very good until about all my friends stopped playing.

I played CS diehard for many years. Then I switched to deathmatch classic lately.

I don't think I'll ever like another game as much as Quake

Back