Couple of good pictures.

Soichiro-Honda

You really hate that Neon SRT-4? Have sweet dreams tonight.
Got your revenge and now your a happy man?

Your a friendly WRX owner and you chilling in the parking in front of your friend THEN SUDDENLY!!! A school of Neon's look for some lunch!!!

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"what the hell!? I was lookin for this CD, I looked up and all these SRT4s were just sittin there staring at me!"

MugenCRX

I dont know, the one with the wrx under ice looks kinda P/S'd to me. Mabey I'm just seeing things. But. hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!! These are entertaining. :thumbsup:

shortbusrebel07

the WRX under ice isnt photoshopped. i actually read the article about what happened. it was a autocross event, rally on ice type of thing, the drive lost control and spun onto a thin patch of ice. then next thing he knows the front end is under water followed by the rest of the car.

TurboMirage

YEEAAAHHH
VIP
Originally posted by shortbusrebel07@Mar 17 2004, 11:55 PM
the WRX under ice isnt photoshopped. i actually read the article about what happened. it was a autocross event, rally on ice type of thing, the drive lost control and spun onto a thin patch of ice. then next thing he knows the front end is under water followed by the rest of the car.

i thought he wasnt at the event, but driving around on another part of the lake?

we really ate it up on the MPF. :lol:

Celerity

SRT-4's have renewed my confidence in US Cars. I love those things.

However, I always look forward to my next chance to drive the WRX, in any trim.

Hard choice there. I flat out hate Skylines, even though I haven't ever even sat in one.

-> Steve

Seany-izzle

got taken for a ride in one while friend was test driving. those things haul ass!!! launched it at around 2000rpm's, and yeah it was struggling to find traction.