Couple of good pictures.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Soichiro-Honda

You really hate that Neon SRT-4? Have sweet dreams tonight.
Got your revenge and now your a happy man?

s40591c9b2711e.jpg

Your a friendly WRX owner and you chilling in the parking in front of your friend THEN SUDDENLY!!! A school of Neon's look for some lunch!!!

s40591d0299d1d.jpg

s40591d0299d1d.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"what the hell!? I was lookin for this CD, I looked up and all these SRT4s were just sittin there staring at me!"

I dont know, the one with the wrx under ice looks kinda P/S'd to me. Mabey I'm just seeing things. But. hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!! These are entertaining. :thumbsup:

the WRX under ice isnt photoshopped. i actually read the article about what happened. it was a autocross event, rally on ice type of thing, the drive lost control and spun onto a thin patch of ice. then next thing he knows the front end is under water followed by the rest of the car.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. Like I said, I must have been seeing things. LOL! :ph34r:

Originally posted by shortbusrebel07@Mar 17 2004, 11:55 PM
the WRX under ice isnt photoshopped. i actually read the article about what happened. it was a autocross event, rally on ice type of thing, the drive lost control and spun onto a thin patch of ice. then next thing he knows the front end is under water followed by the rest of the car.

i thought he wasnt at the event, but driving around on another part of the lake?

we really ate it up on the MPF. :lol:

SRT-4's have renewed my confidence in US Cars. I love those things.

However, I always look forward to my next chance to drive the WRX, in any trim.

Hard choice there. I flat out hate Skylines, even though I haven't ever even sat in one.

-> Steve

got taken for a ride in one while friend was test driving. those things haul ass!!! launched it at around 2000rpm's, and yeah it was struggling to find traction.

Back