courtney day is a ricer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
who's courney day?

shes hot as fuck...

edit: oh yea, wasn't she on the cover on one of those magazines? Import Tuner or somethin like that?

kinda looks like the stock kit just molded on?

she's a girl. what'd you expect?! she's also an import model so she probably has TONS of hook-ups that you all can only dream of.

if i could bone some girl and get a hook up for parts, my shit would be faster than kenny tran.

ex-lax will also make your shit faster than kenny tran.

ok, my bad. :edit: my CAR will be faster than kenny tran. :fuckyou: j/k

uhh that silver Eclipse is stock. she does have some sweet asss plans for it and i can tell she probably hangs out with a bunch of minitruckers by looking at her mod list:

FUTURE MODS-
• Air Suspension
• 18's or 19's
• Molded Body kit
• Shaved Door Handles
• Custom Interior
• Seats
• Custom Audio and Video
• Remote Start
• Intake
• Exhaust
• Header
• Rotors, plus much much more!

should be interesting to see when it gets done. now that white Eclipse, i like those wheels...but not on that car. other than it LOOKS pretty much stock.

Women like that don't create themselves - Someone created her for the public.

Look at the way that site is put together. She's no fucking talent, She hires talent to make up shit like this

FUTURE MODS-
• Air Suspension
• 18's or 19's
• Molded Body kit
• Shaved Door Handles
• Custom Interior
• Seats
• Custom Audio and Video
• Remote Start
• Intake
• Exhaust
• Header

Look at her face, And imagine her sitting at an HTML editor typing all of that...

FUTURE MODS-
• Air suspnenshun
. Bling
• Mugen stuff
• Shaved Door Handles lol
• custom inteerioor
• Seats (Seats ? Wow.. Seats)
• Custom Audio and Video that one of my boyfrendz said he would give me
• Remote thingy
• Intake
• Exhaust
• Header

Thats more of what it would look like.

No, that little page was written by a P.R. executive . I mean who, knowing the slightest 1st degree shit about cars puts "Rotors". How many of you people have lamely listed "Plus much much more!" on their lists ? None. Because you don't have the same asshole creating your webpage as the guy that wrote Fast and Furious gems such as "Where are my SR20 motors (for these civics)"

She was created. That may be her car, it may not be. Either which way, she didn't write that, and I seriously doubt it represents her at all.

Stay tuned for the Sequel to my Rant "Where in the fuck is Merritt?"

-> Steve

Where in the fuck is Merritt ?
DCP03294.jpg

Hi, I'm Merritt Johnson. You may remember me from the OLD school Honda threads. Well, I have had my fun with you all - Offering me free parts and stuff because you think you may be able to get with me. That was so sweet of you all.

Sometimes, When things were slow on the M-Worship front, I would publish demure little pictures of me swimming. I would get mad props for my Integra. By the way, My Integra had JDM everything. It was a real Type R. And I made and bought all the stuff myself. I can't tell you anything about it, but it's cool.

Then I crashed it. So I got another ! This one had the JDM front clip and all the wiring must have been so easy I forgot how I put it together. But I did it. But then I crashed that one too. My cars were built and driven well enough to get me endless sponsorship offers.

Now, because I'm a girl I'm able to win races without really finishing first. That makes me more respected than Lisa Kubo, who can get millions of dollars thrown at her to publically humiliate aftermarket axles time and time again. She can blow her car up in 5 seconds or less.

As for me, you can read about me and my constant play on being a girl in the manly world of car modifying in this issue of EvoTuner.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for the years of worship!
DCP03292.jpg

Insert 90Accords old avitar about Courtney. She is idb :worthy: :stickitinherpooper:

Also, be sure to check out http://www.merritr.com. There you can get official Merritt apparel, car parts, and "gadgets" which I haven't the balls to click on yet.

And also be sure and read her Bio page, which offers lots of different info about her that EvoTuners must have mis-heard. And think to yourself if this woman is REALLY self-made, or just a product of some sort of odd campaign to sell you things.

-> Steve

Occum's razor, Jim.

come on, courtney day isn't just another import model. she's one of the top models in the industry! she's a household name in the import performance community. she's been in countless magazines, videos, car shows. people pay for her autographed pics! on top of that she is a college student and a very sweet, kind, good-hearted person so leave her alone!

i dont care if she is a ricer
you all have to remember that the important thing is that she is tuning
she isnt just standing by the cars she is building them.
i would kill to date a girl into cars, and personally i dont care if she drives a sunfire with dubs, an air suspension, and 4' tall spoiler.

the important point is that the females are starting to tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back