CR-Z Type R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

an RSX-S weighs 2840lbs, more than the CR-Z.. the way it is now w/ a 200hp engine would still be fun
:werd:

With a different front fascia and a K20, I would definitely rock one. Well, if I could afford it.....

and, lmao to b16

As the honda re-sale market drops (ie, used cars), the value will hold less, and slowly but surely, the idea of buying a honda cuz it doesn't lose a lot of retail will be gone. There's no secondary market on anything made today.

I see one or 2 new civics around. 10 years ago, EVERYONE had a civic. as those reach 200k and hacked to shit by ricers, we all move on. A lot of us already have. If they want to make a come-back, they better do it soon.... because the CR-Z didn't do it, and if it still weights 3400 lbs with 200 hp, that won't do it either.

Actually, I see a TON of new Civics around here- they still get driven 100k miles, and are still hitting the used market pretty well too. Resale value and build quality actually influenced my dad's decision to get one a few months ago. But he's an engineer too. :)

Sure they do! They have a cool robot and that mechanical help you walk thing.

Ours is cooler. :D

YouTube - HULC

A real pick up truck from them would be nice.

My gf has a 2008 Civic. She loves the car and it does what she needs it to do. I think its a good car for the money and decent to drive. I would not want to drive it everyday. The steering is too light for me and the handling is good but I think the older civics handled better. I know a few other people with newer Civics and they all love them, but none of them are into cars. They could care less about rwd, most of the time standard tranny, and being sporty.
If I buy a car for my next vehicle it will probably be a Mustang, Camaro, or a Z. The main reason I haven't traded my truck in for a new one other than having a few payments left on it, is that I can't get a standard with a bigger engine.

I would have LOVED to buy a Ridgeline... but it's totally wrong for how I want to use it- as a truck. :(

As for the people into cars- a good number of my friends have bought the new Si, and they are track junkies on the side too. The REAL track junkies have S2000s and Miatas, but the guys that only hit the track every once in a while are in Sis. :)

Ya it weighs 2700 lbs, but remove the huge battery and electric drive system, it will drop several hundred pounds. A 2300 lb vehicle with 200 hp would be a blast, especially one that gets 30+ mpg.

How about a 2200lb S2000 with 300whp all motor? :ph34r:

In forever. :(

I did put it on the scales though- I don't know what the hell we/he removed, but it weighs right around 2200. :D

In forever. :(

I did put it on the scales though- I don't know what the hell we/he removed, but it weighs right around 2200. :D
You weigh less than my Del Sol you asshole! Just got my car corner balanced today; 2293lbs. :(

Well although I am all for honda finally producing an affordable turbo coupe I think honda is overlooking a huge posibility to improve this car as a whole. I don't know about you guys but I hate their IMA system in the hybrids which is what I hear the new CRZ's were running with. Why did they overlook their own r18 motor in the civics that produces around the same gas mileage as the ratings the CRZ has now? Am I missing something here? I don't know if anyone has ever mentioned this possibility..

also for the fact that are even people out there saying honda doesn't care about performance anymore I seriously hope they do throw this motor into the crz and into production soon. I can only imagine that kind of power out of this size car with reportedly decent handling. Should make for a fun daily driver that I'm sure people will begin modding immediately.

Last edited:
I know right? i got excited that there was some sort of update, like there really is a gas only version coming to the US. Nope, just a noob being a noob.

Back