create my new busness card get 65-100 bucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hcivic.com

Hey Just open the email from the graphic designer and the idiot did not listen to a word I said. I need to submit this wed morn for the printer.
Basically they need to be in a jpeg format and need to have a spot for me to add my name, phone and email at the bottom right and to left of the card needs to be a logo
The company name is Gibb Finishing the logo we talked about was a G, and F connect and partially overlapped with the name coming from that.
Basically design away and tomorrow night I will decide on the winner or design I like best and pay pall the winner 65 for the logo or 100 for the complete business card

full psd complete with propper guidelines, proper print DPI and cmyk color format is available...

to do anything more, i need to know more about your company

Attachments

• hcivic_bizcard.jpg
    hcivic_bizcard.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 107
card needs some colur to it I was looking at red and yes interior wood working and paint of houses, its the new division of gibb homes( I can only manage to Gc 5-7 homes a year but the demand to finish is huge)

I normally charge 250 for business card design...

just a thought.

:)

Here is my revamped version.

Also, bob, words of warning, if you didn't take that picture of the saw blade you technically can't use it on a card. If the owner of the image found out, hcivic could get into a fun little legal battle over the copyright. If its from a website with free open source images, then it's ok.

Attachments

• Business Card2.jpg
    Business Card2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Here is my revamped version.

Also, bob, words of warning, if you didn't take that picture of the saw blade you technically can't use it on a card. If the owner of the image found out, hcivic could get into a fun little legal battle over the copyright. If its from a website with free open source images, then it's ok.

Yeah, thanks, I've been a web designer well into 9 years now, I'm fully aware of license and copyright issues. Hence, why I own a library of images for my personal and business use.

Not sure why your little "warning" was given...albeit competition?

Ur text logos both suck. Carpenters don't want ur fancy girly handwriting. Someone else can put them in a business card format. I don't care about the $$. I had to do something for my HS brothas.

GFLOGOBMPMC2.jpg

GFLOGOBMP.jpg

Feel free to edit these however you please.

lol, you didn't even read what the guy was looking for, he wanted the G&F to overlap. And that would be cool for an architect - not a finish carpenter/painter...

:D

Yeah, thanks, I've been a web designer well into 9 years now, I'm fully aware of license and copyright issues. Hence, why I own a library of images for my personal and business use.

Not sure why your little "warning" was given...albeit competition?
I'm just been hanging out on a photography board lately and people freak out about that kinda thing so its fresh on the mind. I just wouldn't want hcivic to print up a bunch of cards and then have someone go after him for it, that'd suck.

Back