Crower Valve Train For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraslut78

Stylus DJ Extraordinaire
I have the Crower 62403-2 Stage 2 cams for sale along with the Dual Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers. I paid $325 for the cams and they were brand new for the valve springs and retainers I paid $150 but these were used from a friend. The cams have about 5000 miles on them and the valve springs & retainers have close to 10000 miles on them. I switched to a LS/VTEC so I don't need them anymore. Any reasonable offer will not be refused I need the money to pay people back. Please send me a PM if you are interested and I will take some pics tonight. Thanks for looking.

THESE PARTS ARE FOR A LS AND WILL FIT EITHER A B18A OR A B18B
THANKS FORMBY

Yes SORRY the items are for a LS. Seriously no reasonable offer will be refused.
Oh I am willing to ship as well. I also have some vouches from people here that have bought stuff from me and some people I have bought stuff from.

By the way this setup in my LS with I/H/E and Hondata put down close to 145 to the wheel, which I know isn't much but it was damn torquey if that's even a word. :lol:
BUMP

Bump for Johnathan...I can vouche for this guy!

Naw fuck that, this fool still hasint payed me for giving him head. :D

Naw jonathan is a good guy.

Bump for a good guy.

These cams did make 144 to the wheel in his LS with just an AEM intake, DC header and invidia exhaust. Tuned on a SAFC. With some more compression I think these cams will make awesome power up to 9000 rpms.

I am looking to get $300 for this setup which I think is a good price for a good 20-25 hp to the wheels and even more with higher compression. Thanks for looking.
Sorry for not posting a price before I was just seeing what I could get but I think this price is fair.

Back