CRX Plain clear taillights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anyone got any idea what site I can go to to buy a plain clear, or red/clear taillights for the 91 CRX? I hunted high and low, but theres only that Altezza shit. I just want the plain taillights and reflective panel.?? help!

Ah yess that is from my gen of import upgradeing. I would imagen that might be hard to find check ebay alot. I haven't seen shit like that since 97 or 98. After cops started to break down on the lights good luck

I have all clears that I will sell you, but this should be in the SALES forum.

Here are some pictures of the tails....
s3fee32c7be703.jpg

s3fee3335ef44c.jpg

If they look a little off colored, its because I have amber bulbs in them.

I say keep your stock ones on. But if you must..............
Atleast go with Altezzas since they are safer. I hate when people have clear tail lights since its tough to see their brake lights during the day.

Originally posted by Jeef@Apr 2 2004, 06:37 PM
I say keep your stock ones on. But if you must..............
Atleast go with Altezzas since they are safer. I have when people have clear tail lights since its tough to see their brake lights during the day.

thats true, yeah Matrix made them several years ago, but I believed discontinued the line, i'll check on monday though for you, they are a line we distibute, if you want, ill sell you my altezza's for cheap as hell, when i was in to that stuff they were bangin cause instead of being round red dots they are kinda eye shaped...

all clears are awesome for the crx. go buy some krylon stained glass red paint and make them all red (xcept for the reverse lights) they look awesome. theres a bunch of walk throughs on it, go search.

:thumbsup: for crystal red crx tails

Back