CRX starts on fire

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It least it wasnt like that GTI where the guy didnt do shit till it was already too late. Fire Extinguisher is a GOOD idea.

That fire just saved him :)

Those banshees are crazy, racing one in a car isn't even racing in your class... it's like racing a carrier-launched plane with a car, Why bother ?

His ass was going to be handed to him, the fire saved face.

hey i caught a crx on fire before.....most terrifying experience of my life because the car wasnt mine.

holy fuck at those 4 wheelers

and for the crx...thats what being a pussy and running nitrous does for you :ph34r:

whatever....nos an pussies dont mix...but thats another thread....:D
what could've caused that fire?????.....and those 4wheelers are bad ass

Originally posted by formby@Jun 5 2005, 12:08 AM
whatever....nos an pussies dont mix...but thats another thread....:D
what could've caused that fire?????.....and those 4wheelers are bad ass
[post=507991]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn this board is filled with nooooobsssss

he blew his manifold welds

DUH

ohhh yea i should've known that....i'm such a noob....shame on me :doh:

i guess i should :search:

:fuckyou2: :moon: :ufucktard:

the main objective in drag is to go from point A to point B as fast as possible right??????..... well shit, let me see...... will this gas will make my car faster?? hmmm...no you're right it doent make sense......its no good, it makes you slow.....

im not a fan of spray because any half retarded quadraplegic ape can have spray put on his ride and be fast. takes absolutely no skill or knowledge whatsoever.

Any "half retarded quadraplegic ape" can walk into a dealership and pickup a car and be fast. NOS is a beautiful thing when used correctly, as is everything you do to a car, its sad it has such a bad rep.

Originally posted by wanderinman@Jun 5 2005, 09:23 PM
Any "half retarded quadraplegic ape" can walk into a dealership and pickup a car and be fast. NOS is a beautiful thing when used correctly, as is everything you do to a car, its sad it has such a bad rep.
[post=508310]Quoted post[/post]​

you cant walk to a used dealership and buy a 15 year old crx and be fast.

you can take a 15 year old crx and add a bottle to it and be fast :p

im sorry if i dont like punk bitch kids who put spray on there car and then act like hardasses who are kings of tunerville.

Originally posted by micah+Jun 5 2005, 08:26 PM-->
wanderinman
@Jun 5 2005, 09:23 PM
Any "half retarded quadraplegic ape" can walk into a dealership and pickup a car and be fast.  NOS is a beautiful thing when used correctly, as is everything you do to a car, its sad it has such a bad rep.

im sorry if i dont like punk bitch kids who put spray on there car and then act like hardasses who are kings of tunerville.
[post=508311]Quoted post[/post]​

true dat

Those banshees run 9's? That guy wasn't wearing a helmet...or goggles...or anything...how the FUCK does he keep his eyes open to see where he's going?

edit: and how stupid do you have to be to run a 9 second banshee on the street without a helmet?!?! Geez...

who heats up their nawwss with a blow torch?

Originally posted by micah+Jun 5 2005, 09:26 PM-->
wanderinman

i agree with your last statement but....i think you've gotten beaten by too many juiced rides and now you hate it....but its fine....i guess you dont like turboed cars either....because anyone could slap on a turbo on a car...it takes no skill to do that either...righ?
but like i said on my first post...this dicussion is worthless and this thread is not about
n20... so dont get it locked B)

Originally posted by formby+Jun 6 2005, 10:40 AM-->
Originally posted by micah@Jun 5 2005, 09:26 PM
wanderinman

i agree with your last statement but....i think you've gotten beaten by too many juiced rides and now you hate it....but its fine....i guess you dont like turboed cars either....because anyone could slap on a turbo on a car...it takes no skill to do that either...righ?
but like i said on my first post...this dicussion is worthless and this thread is not about
n20... so dont get it locked B)
[post=508480]Quoted post[/post]​

actually ive never been beat by a car on spray lol

and im boosting my car. boosting takes much more skill. besides actual wrench time, theres a lot you need to learn about how a car and how a turbo works before you boost.
i mean i guess if someone is just dropping there car off at a shop and saying i want boost hook me up, then it takes no skill. but you could do the same for anything.
spray is just too cheap and too easy. it takes all the ufn out of actually building a car to be fast.

Back