Crx Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ovcrash

Hi,
My girlfriend has this american crx (we live in canada, so the us and can crx are different). Her crx is lowered and really tight(her body too, if you guys wonder)!
I would like to know what would be the best swap for the crx, she wants pur power to do a little of street racing, and be able to kick a little butts out there. I told her that a Acura GSR Motor would be great, and probably the best swap, since it's a great motor and the price of the swap is not too high. But i would like the opinion of you guys on that ?? Would a B20 be a better swap?? Let's forget the TypeR too high of a price. What would be the other motor that would give great power. For the moment, she's not planing on putting a Turbo and/or Supercharger.

Anyways, tell me what you guys think would be the best motor.
Thanks Alot.

dropping a b18c into a crx, or any 4th gen for that matter, is a little tricky. not impossible, but could cause wiring headaches.

IMO, i would go with the b16a SiR. it can be had for cheap (1100 or so 450 for a mount kit) and will zip th little crx right along.

and post pics of your girl y0!

EH?

Back