Crx With Accord Front End

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you can also tell that the headlights dont sit flush with the fender. the stick out some if you look on the right side in the front view picture. i also agree that i dont like the idea of the headlights having only an inch or so to the wheel well. nice concept done, it just needed to be thought out better.

For some reason I actually like the 2 tone if the black was shiny it would be alright. The front end is :ghey: Besides being done shittily (is that a word lol?) it wouldnt be cool no matter how nice it was done. Thumbs down

IT LOOKS PRETTY GHEY, AS IF THEY STRETCHED THE NOSE OUT. ITS WACK.IT DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE IT FITS RIGHT. NICE MOTOR THOUGH.......

hit the caps lock bro..

i don't think it looks to bad, with some more work that is, although the front end is a bit to long for the car.

it's all good- i want that front end on my car! ;)

I am going to say this one last time in attempt to get people to stop posting these pics...THERE IS A REASON HONDA MAKES DIFFERENT SYLES ON CARS...keep it that way, if looking at that crx dosen't tell you to keep your oem shit on, then here's a quarter go buy a clue.

You are allowed to agree, we have been deleting your posts for almost an hour now because they have all been inapropriate or simple post whoring. If you are not going to continue with the childish antics then we won't delete your posts.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 31 2003, 11:28 AM
You are allowed to agree, we have been deleting your posts for almost an hour now because they have all been inapropriate or simple post whoring. If you are not going to continue with the childish antics then we won't delete your posts.

:owned: :ph34r:

For what it is,it doesn't look that bad,could have been thought out better and finished before being displayed on the net.

224982_17_full.jpg

Cracks in the sidewalk beware. Can that thing sit any lower?

That one rex with the 6th gen front end did not look that bad, it was kinda a fresh, modern look to it but the whole proportions of the car is so messed up. :thumbsdown:

Back