Custom License Plates

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Buddhabusmc

I figured this might be kind of fun and helpful to me see what different custom plates everyone has or has seen that they liked in the past. I tried to get "3M TA3" but the DOT shot that one down :) Just trying to get something unique. I'll post soe of the other cool ones I've seen later.

I remember seeing these at HIN in Chicago a couple of years ago:
YBYA2DR
YBYA4DR
QUITH8N
DAYN JA
A friend of mine had "YUH8N"
Another one I was thinking of getting was "U ISH" (you wish) not sure everone would get it though.
At the prison I work at the inmates make license plates (not kidding) so every once and a while I go over there and look and see what some of the personalized plates that others are getting are. One of the best ones I saw was "SUX 2BU" If I remeber more Ill add them to the list.

Mine is BIGDUBB. Nothing special, or funny for that matter, but it's what everyone calls me. Since my name is Walter, people called me Big W (insert fat jokes here), and later shortened it to Big Dub. BIGDUB was taken, so I took BIGDUBB.

For the longest time, people thought I was a pothead. People read it as Big Dubie.

Attachments

• License Plate.JPG
    License Plate.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 370
heres mine lol

Attachments

• 279.jpg
    279.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 258
I figured this might be kind of fun and helpful to me see what different custom plates everyone has or has seen that they liked in the past. I tried to get "3M TA3" but the DOT shot that one down :) Just trying to get something unique. I'll post soe of the other cool ones I've seen later.

Some lady in (I think) washington State got 3M TA3, it took the DMV and DOT 6 months to finally figure it out and revoked the plate.

im wanting someone to get SLAPAHO lol

I know its banned in California but I figured I would give it a shot. A week after I applied for it I got a letter back from the DOT letting me know that my plate request had been denied :)

Back