Custom made ITB's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the tps has been modified to accomendate the honda sensor...also the velocity stacks were made, i have a friend that spins metal

So if I were driving down the street would you notice the noise? :lol: Basically are they legal? Ive been wanting those forever!

i made everything my self, the flange and the runners, so they are not cut off a stock manifold. The one in the pic is for a b16a head. Im thinking of making a new design, plus I have a buyer for them...he is picking them up for about 1000.

3hp gain? The guy from honda-tech, homemadeturbo, made 17whp gain, and thats without tuning and did a worst job then i did.

I would pay 1000 for your ITBs....no question....damn the one you did looks nice too...

Originally posted by Callidus@Oct 8 2004, 07:45 PM
Sorry to sound like an ass, but what's ITB stand for? What do they do? Just looking to learn something new....
[post=400302]Quoted post[/post]​

ITB = In The Butt, and I don't think you want to know what they do. :ph34r:

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy+Oct 8 2004, 10:06 PM-->
itb stands for indidual throttle bodies .. instead of a intake manifold which has aintake tube going to a throttle body going to a penulum and then 4 runners going into the 4 intake ports of the head with the itb setup there are four smaller throttle bodies and each intake ports gets its only little throttle body .. and hence the name INDIVIDUAL (one throttle body per intake port) throttle bodies .. hope i helped .. the advantage of the is throttle response and a overall hp gain ..and not to mention it sounds badass there is a video clip in the auto-multi media section with a eg(92-95 civic) with an itb set-up make the cvarsound very beefy and deep ... hope i helped ya out !
[post=400320]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks man, that was very informative! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Oct 9 2004, 09:16 PM
Callidus
@Oct 8 2004, 07:45 PM
Sorry to sound like an ass, but what's ITB stand for? What do they do? Just looking to learn something new....
[post=400302]Quoted post[/post]​

ITB = In The Butt, and I don't think you want to know what they do. :ph34r:
[post=400643]Quoted post[/post]​

AH! I've just been violated!! BAD JOB, but still funny. B)

I've seen people who spend 2X that amount on body kits, sound systems and other crap that offers no gains at all. I say if it offers gains and you want to spend that kind of money on it, go for it. If you're buying it for looks (rice) at least its got that 3 hp. But if you can find something else that offers better gains for 1000 I'd go that way too.

its crooked because they are not finalized yet and to finsh them, they have to be pressed into place. it u look closely, u can see the gap between them is not equal.

Back