d15b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redef91

wats involed in stalling the d15b in my crx that has been converted to mpfi. needs a clutch so i might as well change the engine.

rephrase that completely please. I have no idea what you said.

it needs a clutch so you might as well do a swap?! thats rediculous.

Originally posted by redef91@Jun 9 2005, 01:35 PM
wats involed in stalling the d15b in my crx that has been converted to mpfi. needs a clutch so i might as well change the engine.
[post=510280]Quoted post[/post]​

i think he ment "what is involved in installing a d15b in his crx thats has had the MPFI conversion. the car needs a new clutch, so he might as well swap.'

well, considering the fact your CRX already has a d15b/b6 (i have a b1 in my hatch), it would be kinda pointless swapping in another one, unless you are talking about that one JDM model with 130 horses. but you might as well go with a 1.6 ZC (SOHC or DOHC, im tring to get the SOHC because its $200+ cheaper than the dohc on http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000se...0Engines&hit=15 ) i thought about a ls/vtec swap for a hot minute but im a high school senior, i cant afford to do that, plus, i dont know very much about it. hmo engine kits usually come with all parts needed, so , yeah...

oh yeah, on the zc subject, i have a uncle that's been with honda dealership for a good while, i asked him to see if he could find a zc for cheaper cause he has a dealers liscence and if he could get one through his dealer ship. oh, well good luck dude.

Back