d15b7 in 91 crx hf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jgrimey

i only got 1 ? guy i bought the car from swapped in a d15b7 and it throws only one code which is code 1. i figured i buy a 91 crx hf o2 sensor still cant stop the code from flashing i ran a new wire just for the 02 sensor still same problem, any help would be very helpful as im new to honda and this is my first honda buy.

Pm6. I've tried the pm8 the stock hf and I throw like 5 codes. I've even used a pr4 after awhile the car cut off

im using the stock 91 hf dizzy if i can get pics i will. its using obd0 injectors. does the placement of the o2 sensor have to do anything with it? im just throwin ideas out there lol

im sure there is but idk right off hand, as long as the o2 is in the stock bung location it should be fine.

thanks for your help i had to buy a exhaust manifold and exhaust system. found out that my o2 was supposed to be further down on the manifold almost where the collector is. once again thanks for ur help.

Back