d16a1 trade or sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

doeboy208

its a complete d16a1 with trans and clutch.

has all wiring just no ecu

has new cams and pistons.

i am looking for 400 cash or car audio

you can call me at 208-284-4647
you will have to pay for shipping.
here are some pics of the motor

256.jpg

256.jpg

256.jpg

dude i wish i had the money to buy it from you where i can put it in my hatch but i'm broke as a joke but here is a bump for you

yeah i got two 12" audiobahns in a custom box 1000 watt sony amp legacy crossover poineer head unit 5 1/4 infinitys in the doors two sets of tweeters but not for sale or anything

dang i want !!! lol but yeah i trade my system for this motor the guy told me it was a zc so i was like hell yeah and it was too dang cold to check when we got it out of his truck so i warmed up after he left and checked it was not a zc

i got two pioneer 800 watt subs no box or amp but the subs with a 1200 watt wal mart amp almost blew the back window out of my gmc jimmy...

yeah man i can ship it but you will need to pay it man i will find out it will cost ups freight 700 to ship how much would you want to buy the motor for?

i would definitly pay for shipping where are you located???? if your close enough i could just pick it up.

nampa idaho man. i really need this gone i have to fix my d15b7 i have a bad head gasket man. so it be cool if you can help a brother out

Back