d16y8 full swap for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumpskie

So, I can't seem to send PMs or reply to my PMs. So, I'm posting a for sale thread for my d16y8 here.

Overview: Asking $400 for the full swap.

Details:
It came out of a 2000 civic ex, has 127k miles and has a 5-speed transmission. Also included are the axles, ecu, shift linkage and a number of hoses. I have a radiator that is broken where the radiator hose clamps on, if you want that for free as well.

Here's a quick picture.

P1000840.jpg

The exhaust manifold is not attached in this picture, but I have it and the down pipe. Now for the disclaimer. The engine make a very loud ticking sound when it runs. I'm not sure if it's a rod bearing going bad or something else. Bottom line is that it runs with normal power output, but ticks really bad. Other than that everything is in perfect working condition. The transmission is incredibly smooth, axles are in great shape, and all of the connection points are in good shape on the engine.

Also, I'd prefer to sell the whole set together if at all possible. So, to the guys who PM'd me, I hope this answers all of your questions and I'm sorry I can't seem to write you back directly. I can post some better pictures up, if anyone wants some as well.

No, I used the wiring harness for my B18C swap. BTW, I've got all of the belts for the engine as well.

Last edited:
Closer picture

Here's another picture of the motor. Shoot me an offer!

P1000841.jpg

Yes the engine is still for sale! I live in Littleton Colorado.

I'd be willing to ship, but the it would cost extra for shipping. PM me your email if you want to work out a deal.

I was hoping to keep it all together, but I might be willing to split it up. Send me your email and we can talk it over.

Thanks,

Lumpskie

Akwhite18, I'll get you a quote today... after businesses open.

Ok... I've got 3 different shipping companies getting me rates for shipment to your zip. I'll let you know what they come up with tomorrow.

Only one question... would the shipment be going to a home address or to a business? If you can have it shipped to a business, it's going to be cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back