DC2 ITR rr sway endlinks vs non-ITR DC2/civic/sol?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

anybody know this? I'm doing the ITR rear swaybar on my eg and in the process of gathering all required parts. I know the ITR has supposedly all urethane bushings so I was gonna order those, but need endlinks also and the endlinks come with bushings anyways. I'm wondering if I can just order the ITR endlinks and use those or do I have to order the ITR bushings seperately and use the civic/teg/delsol endlinks?

meaning are the links the same other than the bushings?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 12 2004, 01:36 AM
Part list for ITR sway bar

By: Chet

These parts are OEM Acura and can be found at dealerships and/or online OEM part distributors. Here's what you need:

* 52300-ST7-Z01 rear swaybar
* 52315-ST7-Z01 swaybar bushing (2 needed)
* 52308-SS0-000 bushing bracket (2 needed)
* 52316-ST7-Z00 endlink bushing (2 needed)
* 52312-ST7-Z00 endlink bushing collar (4 needed) – reusable from the stock sway bar
* 90175-ST7-Z00 bolt (8x35) (2 needed)
* 94050-08080 flange nut (8mm) (2 needed)
[post=250219]Quoted post[/post]​

thats kind of exactly what I'm unclear on, that list contains the part # for the ITR endlink bushing, but is assuming you already have an existing stock rear sway (ie- use your stock endlinks...?). I need to order new endlinks and the only way to get them is with the bushings included. So if I order civic/sol/non-ITR teg endlinks, they will come with the rubber bushings and I will have to order the ITR bushings seperately. But if I can just use the ITR endlinks I'll just get those instead which will come with the ITR bushings and save myself some hassle and $$

make sure you get a subframe reinforcement...

Originally posted by bcman@Jun 13 2005, 01:09 PM
make sure you get a subframe reinforcement...
[post=511700]Quoted post[/post]​

already got that covered, I'm in the process of fabbing a custom sway/tie combo sort of like the st/comptech ones

Originally posted by stmotorsports@Jun 13 2005, 02:06 PM
already got that covered, I'm in the process of fabbing a custom sway/tie combo sort of like the st/comptech ones
[post=511710]Quoted post[/post]​

along with the center mounting spot for the jdm trucknutz :bow:

Back