Dead whale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MaaseyRacer

Well I was sititng around today and decided to go to the beach, with some friends, and this is what we saw wach up just after sunset, it took me a bit to start taking pics as my camera was back in my car. When I got back the whale was already over turned and in the sand, it has probably been dead for a while as it smell foul as hell. Also I appoligize for the crappiness of the pics it was dark and I had to photoshop the hell out of them so that you could make out what it was.

DSCN0629.jpg

DSCN0631.jpg

DSCN0633.jpg

DSCN0634.jpg

DSCN0635.jpg

DSCN0636.jpg

DSCN0645.jpg

DSCN0646.jpg

DSCN0647.jpg

:cliffs:
So yeah we found a dead whale washing up on the beach.

shark?

that must have been some serious stink

i doubt a shark would really do that to a killer whale. maybe a baby but not an adult. probably a boat accident

Wow, that's crazy. I dated a beached whale...

"Fat chicks are like mopeds, they fun to ride until your friends find out"

Flame me now!

looks more like a disease than an impeller/boat accident...

watch out cause over the next couple weeks as it decomposes it will build up internal gasses, and then eventually blow the fuck up spewing guts and stanky juices EVERYWHERE...

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Mar 27 2004, 09:10 AM
Wow, that's crazy. I dated a beached whale...

"Fat chicks are like mopeds, they fun to ride until your friends find out"

Flame me now!

LOL
that is so true!
:ph34r:

hell yea, i can agree with that

fat chicks do lubbin right...
that just work that much harder to keep you happy...
and you know they'll never find someone to cheat on you with, well unless they're jerry springer types, then you're fucked either way, enjoy the herpes...

Why isnt there a football team or any other sports team for that matter named the whales, or squids or something?

It turns out it was a grey whale, and we went and watched them bury it today, it was kinda strange. The local "experts" are taking tissue samples to find out the cause of death. Aparently this is the second one this year, and it was pretty young, they say about 2 years old.

and you didnt even get one single fuckin pic of you or one of your friends humping it??????

:wtf2:

im disappointed

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 28 2004, 05:59 AM
and you didnt even get one single fuckin pic of you or one of your friends humping it??????

:wtf2:

im disappointed

I agree 100% :D

Damn that would suck to be out surfing or swimming and have that shit come at you. if it didnt knock my ass out or kill me, it sure as hell would make me scared of going to the beach for a damn long time.

And You said they buried it? that thing will still probably get all bloated up and pop. LOL, that'd be a nice little treasure for some kid who's trying to bury himself to find.

Back