Del Sol - 2 Types Of Factory Alloy Wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lark1000

I have a 97 Del Sol S with factory steel wheels. I want to get better wheels soon. I have seen on other del sol's, they have an alloy wheel that is 5 spoke and the face is pretty flat and cut with ta black "H" in the middle. I have noticed on several others latly, they have had a 5 spoke wheel that was more rounded that looks tons better also with the "H" in the middle but it wasent black. I am guessing these wheels were what was put on the earlier Del Sol's. If this is right, does anyone know what years they used them? Thanks!

Not sure on the years or if your set on a set of sol alloys...but just a side note...If you want OEM honda wheels...the 99 GSR blades on my sol look pretty sick.

93-94 had the nasty wheels, 95-97 SI and VTEC's had these
212107_9.jpg

Originally posted by HondasHateMe@Mar 29 2003, 10:34 PM
Not sure on the years or if your set on a set of sol alloys...but just a side note...If you want OEM honda wheels...the 99 GSR blades on my sol look pretty sick.

Do you have a picture or know where one is of the GSR Blades are?

I'm too poor for a digital camera or a scanner, but my sol's captiva pearl...lowered 2.5"...wheel gap is decent for 45 series tires....search around somewhere for some pics...there's shots of just the wheels all over the web...probly a del sol or 2...I'll get a picture sometime...

Originally posted by HondasHateMe@Mar 29 2003, 11:49 PM
I'm too poor for a digital camera or a scanner, but my sol's captiva pearl...lowered 2.5"...wheel gap is decent for 45 series tires....search around somewhere for some pics...there's shots of just the wheels all over the web...probly a del sol or 2...I'll get a picture sometime...

Ill Look, what do I need to know about the wheels in order to find them?

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 29 2003, 10:37 PM
93-94 had the nasty wheels, 95-97 SI and VTEC's had these
212107_9.jpg

screw you, 93 and 94 Del Sol alloys own joo! and white is boring, Samba Green was only made in 93-94 on the SI model only! Woo Woo!! :)

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Mar 30 2003, 01:37 AM
screw you, 93 and 94 Del Sol alloys own joo! and white is boring, Samba Green was only made in 93-94 on the SI model only! Woo Woo!! :)

the old alloys look like ass, white is boring but Frost white is sophisticated, and grasshopper green looks childish :rolleyes: :p

I NEVER would have put the 14" 'Fat 5's' off the del sol/Civic EX on my ride... I put the thinner 5 spoke design Del sol/Civic/Acura Integra wheels off an LS Integra like what's pictured above on my car for a month, and everyone kept asking where I got those cool hubcaps. :rolleyes:

Fuckers.

Anyway, I didn't like the way the 14" tires felt on my ride, so I got my cool li'l 16" wheels at that point.

Now I'm rolling 15" Rota Subzero's! :D

:woo: screw all of you!! i've got 14's, 15's and 16's for my samba green sol .. lol

i agree taht the fat 5 spokes are gay, however i must say that samba green > frost white

Back