Dennis is just about done...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
florida is fucked this year i think. its not even hurricane season yet, and theres another TD out headed your way....

091555W_sm.gif

I wonder how the hell Haiti rebuilds after something like this... I mean Florida has got gobs of money compared to other islands down there.

As for the rain, :spin:

-> Steve

Easy... We send them money... LOL...

Those mad fast rotaries aint doin those Puerto Ricans much good right now... They can only drive so far before they hit water! LOL!

I can't wait for the remnants of Dennis to hit Chicago in the next few days... we're in a serious drought and need all the rain we can get. :p

Yeah Woo Hoo, I kicked Cubas ass.

Not to often you get a Huricane named after you.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Jul 11 2005, 01:12 PM
Yeah Woo Hoo, I kicked Cubas ass.
[post=524178]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

Enjoy it while you can, and here's to hoping they never get to "Michael".

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 11 2005, 11:04 AM
I wonder how the hell Haiti rebuilds after something like this... I mean Florida has got gobs of money compared to other islands down there.

-> Steve
[post=524054]Quoted post[/post]​

Florida is an island?

it's all Africa's fault.

no seriously.. it is.. TD's are formed from weather systems off the west coast of africa lol. Btw doesn't florida look like the penis of america?

Originally posted by mdlax1+Jul 12 2005, 06:49 AM-->
Btw doesn't florida look like the penis of america?
[post=524604]Quoted post[/post]​
pissedoffsol
@Jul 12 2005, 09:30 AM
only if bermuda is the left nut....
[post=524678]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd give my Bermuda for some rain from the leftovers of this next hurricane... Got very little from Dennis. :(

Originally posted by nfn15037+Jul 12 2005, 12:55 AM-->
@Jul 11 2005, 11:04 AM

-> Steve
[post=524054]Quoted post[/post]​

Florida is an island?
[post=524535]Quoted post[/post]​

Give me time. California is first in line.

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jul 12 2005, 12:36 PM
I'd give my Bermuda for some rain from the leftovers of this next hurricane... Got very little from Dennis. :(
[post=524796]Quoted post[/post]​

East Texas is getting some really weird rain from the hurricane passing by... 100 degrees, then 10 minute super heavy thunderstorm that knocks out the entire city's electricity, then 100 degrees again. :blink:

Back