Destiny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

There are so many commercials for it that it must be terrible.

Honestly though, it looks pretty good and comes from a studio that has a history of producing great games.

There are so many commercials for it that it must be terrible.

Honestly though, it looks pretty good and comes from a studio that has a history of producing great games.

Yeah I don't ever buy new games..i always wait for them on Steam when they are like $15 bucks lol...but i was planning on getting this one...but obviously not because i don;t have Xbox or PS4

I played the beta on 360.. its not bad, supposed to look amazing on the One

I have it for the One.

Graphics are very good. The story I think will end up being pretty damn good. I am of the opinion that this game is going to be a bit different. Bungie has said that this is there 10 year project so I think the story is purposefully vague at the outset.

Now the missions do get repetitive. Kill your way to objective, scan objective, hold of waves of bad guys, end mission. But community events are such are being added with other limited events as well being thrown in.

The PvP is pretty good. But if you don't have late game gear you really have to stand back and take pot shots. Then again, I am not the best with the PvP yet so your mileage may very.

I am looking forward to the updates. I think Bungie is really trying to do something a little different but only time will tell.

From that video I think it looks the best on the PS4.

With the amount of money Sony spent on getting Destiny as close to an exclusive as possible it had better look the best on PS4. Microsoft was not allowed to advertise Destiny before launch.

Back