Did I miss anything?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iron 1

In my quest for a decent motor I think that I have finished my shopping list, I am posting it here so If I missed anything you'all could point it out for me! here it is.
MOTOR 92 b18a, je9:1 pistons, eagle rods, crower valve springs, arp head studs.
FUEL Warlbro 255lph fuel pump, 860cc injectors, hondata s200/b/n.
INTAKE precision sc61 turbo, tial 35mm wastegate, skunk2 intake manifold, golden eagle vaccuum box, ss chrome exhaust manifold, full 3" exhaust, 3" electronic cut-out after dp, hks ss bov, all custom piping, nitrous dry shot.
ELECTRONICS autometer gauges (boost, oil pressure, egt), hks turbo-timer, apex avcr boost controller, dpfi->mpfi swap, obd0->obd1 swap.
DRIVETRAIN hasport motor mounts, raxles, Quaife LSD, hasport shift linkage.
I still need to figure out which intercooler to go with(suggestions?). and a full oem rebuild kit will also be going in. I will be tuning at ground zero in Portland Oregon.
I hope I haven't missed anything :hmm:
Once again I can not thank all of you enough for your support :worthy: :worthy:

ground zero is a good shop. i've seen some impressive numbers come out of that place.

what i can see you are missing:

fittings for the vacuum box
blow off valve
obd1 dizzy, p75 ecu for your obd swap
oil lines, feed/return, fittings, tapped pan
braces, brackets, and anything else you can possibly do to support that POS ssautochrome manifold from cracking under the weight of the sc61.

intercooler- if you got the cash- XS engineering core owns. if not, pwr, spearco, greddy, in that order, would be my choice.

Back