discount lighting kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jankY22

Hey everyone. My name is Tony and I just want to let everyone know
about this product that I am helping promote. Its called
ColorStorm and its an under-body lighting system for your car that
changes colors AND it is sound reactive. This product has been on
"Pimp My Ride" as well as being featured at Hot Import Nights. This
kit can produce 16 MILLION different colors, and has a ton of settings.
It also has this thing you put in the car that lets you know what color
you’re at and it kind of lights up your interior as well. You can get
this thing at https://www.streetfxseries.com/.

From there, go to their “ColorStorm Products” link and you’ll find it
in there. They also they got all sorts of other shit for your car AND
motorcycle if you like that too. So I just thought I’d fill everybody
in on this great product. Check it out!!!

Not only that but since I am helping promote this new product I have
a coupon code to give anyone who uses it a 10% discount on
their ENTIRE purchase!!! Just type “thestorm” in the discount box when you
are ready to order. I hope you guys like this stuff as much as I do.
Later!

i doubt anyone here will ever want that shit on their car. i think you just wasted 10 minutes signing up to be a member and making this post.

I'd be interested, however, I would first like to see individual pictures of each of the 16 MILLION colors it can produce, just to make sure they'll all blend well with my car.

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 8 2005, 09:30 AM
I'd be interested, however, I would first like to see individual pictures of each of the 16 MILLION colors it can produce, just to make sure they'll all blend well with my car.
[post=522663]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: Are you shitting me?! Why the hell would you need 16 million pictures of the damn colors. And second of all, everything blends well with white. Third of all, that shit is gay looking unless done very tastefully and will get you tickets. Pointless IMO

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jul 8 2005, 09:54 AM
he's being sarcastic.....
[post=522700]Quoted post[/post]​

OK, thank god!

Originally posted by jdmeg6+Jul 8 2005, 12:52 PM-->
civicious
@Jul 8 2005, 09:30 AM
[post=522663]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: Are you shitting me?! Why the hell would you need 16 million pictures of the damn colors. And second of all, everything blends well with white. Third of all, that shit is gay looking unless done very tastefully and will get you tickets. Pointless IMO
[post=522696]Quoted post[/post]​

Yup...you haven't been here that long...lol

So marketing people really are morons.. from the site " 16 million color resolution "...

This isn't a computer monitor! I think today I will go with 126 blue 254 red and 7 green... Tards

Originally posted by SiLude@Jul 9 2005, 12:12 PM
16 million colors for only $499.00. it cant be true, this is the best deal i have ever seen!!!!

:moon:
[post=523164]Quoted post[/post]​

hey jdmeg he was being sarcastic too....lol :lol:
:tfg:

Gonna get in just in case it gets locked or something, hahaha. Hey Civicious when you get those 16million pics, could ya maybe email em to me?? I would like to see them too because I could never get the big box of crayons for school. You know the one that had the sharpener on it that all the rich kids had. I think it was the 48 pack. I always got the 16. Anyway, ever since then I like to hoard anything to do with colors. Ill have the most colors ever, probably just print off the pics and carry them in my car or something. Man thats gonna be a lot of paper but I think Target is having a sale so....... So yeah, send that to me if ya could, thanks.

digital colour coooooooool
only 500 for a couple lcds wooooow
man wtf
1) its gay
2) your gay
3) and your dad should have been gay

Back